Play As Creeper Map List

Started by Hubs, January 08, 2015, 10:14:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karsten75

Quote from: Asbestos on January 27, 2015, 09:35:23 PM
I tried to create ""What is this?", but I don't have access to the edit page.

Rather that trying to figure out the byzantine interaction between forum groups and wiki permissions, I created placeholders for all 4 pages. See if you can edit those. 

Asbestos

All of the pages are read only.

Hubs

I don't have an edit option on the right:

Karsten75

Quote from: Hubs on January 28, 2015, 08:05:57 AM
I don't have an edit option on the right:

Hmm...  I'm confused

OK, I've added you and Asbestos to a subgroup called Editors that should give you editing privileges. Let me know if that fixes things.

(grumbles: Sometime V will have to take time out and look through Wiki privileges.)

Hubs

I finally realized I have to log in to the wiki..duh!. I've got it now.

Karsten75

Well, now we'll never know if you had it before... I'm not messing with the permissions unnecessarily. Maybe that was Asbestos' problem as well.

Asbestos

No, I'm always logged directly with my forum account into the wiki. I could edit the Units page before, so maybe everything is automatically admin-protected for some reason.

Hubs

Hubs

The list has been updated! Sorry about the delay lately. Life gets busy...

Anyway, Nuhages has been very busy with 3 more difficult maps, as usual, and a new one from stdout.  Check them out!

superstrijder15

stdout

Not recently. I've thought about dusting off the editor and making another one...

Hubs

Working on all the PAC maps inspired me to get back in to game development, so I've been working on a new game of my own.

Nuhages

Quote from: stdout on July 17, 2015, 06:13:23 PM
Not recently. I've thought about dusting off the editor and making another one...

The editor is fine.

Quote from: Hubs on July 20, 2015, 02:26:12 PM
Working on all the PAC maps inspired me to get back in to game development, so I've been working on a new game of my own.

You have to tell us/me more!
I made a dream ... was map making on CW4

Hubs

The game is Battle for Orion 2. I've got a site up with more info, screenshots, and a forum. There's a link to a gameplay video on the development updates forum discussion.

Here's the site: infloopgames.com
Twitter updates: @infloopgames

Space based RTS glactic domination style game. Build space fleets, construct orbital modules, conquer star systems, travel through worm holes...stuff like that. I'm still taking alpha testers if you're interested...