Play as Creeper Template

Started by Hubs, December 14, 2014, 12:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D0m0nik

In edit mode, must be a glitch. Very strange though.

Thanks for looking into it.

I have just finished my second map and do not have a problem with it this time.

pablo2007

i can't create scripts.. im giving all scripts to one CRPL and removing it... and i can't create #PAC map, please help!
Kraken everywhere!

Hubs

Are you trying to add PAC scripts to an existing regular map, or are you starting with the template?

pablo2007

no longer needs help, I know how to do it.
Kraken everywhere!

Builder17

I found that shift+t selects terrain height in PAC mode when terraform is selected...  :o
Selecting high terrain ex. 10 with it and ...   8)
Anybody has anything to say about this?  :)
Edit: I wasn't first to found it.

traisjames

How do I make an emitter start as AC and when linked to the creeper network change to a creeper portal?

GoodMorning

This looks more suited to the Coders Corner. Also, we need more of a step-by-step to be able to help.
e.g. Something that looks like a Nullifier. Emits AC. When there is Creeper under it, turns into an Emitter.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

traisjames

Whoops, I ment emitter not nullifier.

Builder17

How PAC map technique changes when there isn't totems?  ???
Could it be nice idea to have map partly without and partly with totems?  8)
https://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=19264.msg135291#msg135291

Nicant

The new template is not working for me. When i place the template in a file in the map editor and i go to edit the map, the "nothing is saved" world loads. What i mean by "nothing is saved" world, i mean the world where when you don't save anything and the next time you play the map, a totally different map loads. Please Help! OOOHH! You had to rename the file in order for it work! Tricky!
CW4 hype!!