Pass the map 4-Let's make a map together

Started by pawel345, April 25, 2014, 11:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pawel345

I don't think moving around player unit's is a good idea. There are usually a lot of bugs when you try to do it.

Annonymus

The one that simply eats them is still possible if you destroy the unit the moment it grabs it and place a fake unit in it's place which can then be moved and eaten, it would also allow for visual explanations as to why it can't fire while being grabbed (because it's enveloped in a capsule/shield or something like that).
If a topic started by me is in the wrong place feel free to move it at anytime.

Asbestos

It would be fairly tough to have to nullify the mouth the second it opens. What about sniper shots? That would make a bit more sense.

Grayzzur

"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

tornado

Quote from: EpicEthan101 on May 10, 2014, 06:37:58 PM
Quote from: Warpsing on May 10, 2014, 05:23:49 PM
And it's weakness?
Bath Salts

hmm you have a point there
perhaps  its weakness is that anticreeper disables it.and posibley can only shoot at units on x terain height
or maybey reaload time or something wioth snipers.personaly id go for the anticreeper on.
Now CEO of Particular Endeavors. http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=23752.new#new
We apologize for all inconveniences that we caused.
Quotefirst, you have to imagine a very big box, fitting inside a very samll box.
then, you have to build one

planetfall

You could snipe it when the mouth opens, that would stun it temporarily and let you nullify it.
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

tornado

im refering to my sugestion of a a giant runner stun gun
with big range and aoe efect
Now CEO of Particular Endeavors. http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=23752.new#new
Quotefirst, you have to imagine a very big box, fitting inside a very samll box.

pawel345

Problem is do you have any idea how to make a stun like effect?
Also let's move the discussion to PTM5 topic.

tornado

Quote from: pawel345 on May 13, 2014, 01:37:20 PM
Problem is do you have any idea how to make a stun like effect?
Also let's move the discussion to PTM5 topic.
Moving topic yes
Creating stunned effect
No as I can't cprl to save myself

planetfall

You could make it delete all their ammo, but that wouldn't have nearly the same effect.
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.