Started by AutoPost, December 26, 2023, 09:31:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10995: 158-Last 4 2023

Author: Rennervate / AlexX
Size: 255x255

Desc:

Loren Pechtel

Are those other start points decoys or actually viable?

rennervate

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on December 26, 2023, 02:30:20 PMAre those other start points decoys or actually viable?

Spoiler
I tried 3 starting points that worked. for me it was the fastest in the northeast.
[close]
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

EEderle

I tried 2 (Southeast and South - middle) but always was stuck.... Don't see the northeast one...
What am I missing?
May I ask for another hint?

rennervate

SPOILER:
-------------------------------------------------------
aka: AlexX

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: EEderle on December 26, 2023, 05:12:16 PMI tried 2 (Southeast and South - middle) but always was stuck.... Don't see the northeast one...
What am I missing?

I tried southeast and quickly failed.  South took a bit of care to not cut digitalis in the wrong place but certainly worked.

Spoiler
Lots of stuff can be killed with guppies.  Once the digitalis grows you can kill that big emitter by your base.
Spoiler
Note that the southwest island permits you to kill every emitter with guppies.  Once they're dead you can clean it up with flying cannons over to the PZs.  While there will still be emitters on the island to the north they are far from the southeast corner of the island and you have PZs to work with.
[close]
[close]

creepergirl

Quote from: EEderle on December 26, 2023, 05:12:16 PMI tried 2 (Southeast and South - middle) but always was stuck.... Don't see the northeast one...
What am I missing?

I had to start at the bottom center spot. Next I took the bottom left then things really open up.