1 (33.3%)
Tundra of the Void
0 (0%)
Icecool
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: April 08, 2012, 03:41:12 AM

Rushed

I currently have yet another series in progress, though I don't plan to post it until one of my others are done. I have one current problem. I'm not sure if the series title should be "Ice Vs. Fire," "Frozen," "Frostbitten," or "Tundra of the Void". There are a few pieces of information below.

Information No. 1: Water all over the globe has suddenly frozen.

Information No. 2: The global temperature has remained unchanged.

Information No. 3: Where anything has mined (decay-able terrain), the ice is like liquid ice.

Information No. 4: The shortest piece of information: Anti-Creeper is Fire.

Information No. 5: You don't see any Anti-Creeper until level 2.

Based of the info, I would like to know what others would prefer the series title to be. I will also be moving soon, so in case I don't have internet at the time, the deadline is the end of Spring Break. For me, that is two weeks from now. The two options are listed below.

"Ice Vs. Fire"
     or
"Frozen"

Thanks,
Rushed

[Edit] Since voting is closed, I am locking this topic. The series name: Frozen.

lich98

I like "frozen" it just sounds puchier and i think it fits the guidelines
EDIT: Post 775
I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra

Rushed

So far only one person has replied... Well, I think I know the outcome of this vote. Really obvious, considering the only vote is for "Frozen". So far, the title "Ice Vs. Fire is loosing the vote. I might have a chance to get online at a friends house the day of the deadline and inform everyone that no more voting is allowed (well, you can vote, but I'm just going to ignore it). In this series there are also going to be fields (better than what I am usually capable of to improve quality, hopefully), "Miners", "Furnaces", and more. The "more" is just a story line, and many different names for weapons, though hovering over the item in the bar will ruin it by saying the CW2 name.

2b3o4o

I personally don't like either of those names, how about Frostbite, or Tundra of the Void? Just a few suggestions. :)

Rushed

I shall take them into consideration. I'm lucky to currently have internet access. For now, I have to deal with an endless "Very low" signal strength. But hey, I'll be capable of announcing the day that there can't be any more votes. I'm also releasing a picture of the zero second mark here.

[Edit] In fact, I shall include both of those in the voting process.

MadMag

Frostbite.. Like from the Swedish creators of the Battlefield Engine and the what I experience every year in Norway..
It is just cool... Icecool!