Custom Map #914: Beginning of the End Part 2

Started by AutoPost, March 01, 2012, 05:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #914: Beginning of the End Part 2

Author: Rushed

Desc:
A god has betrayed you. Your Rift Engines barely bumped you any farther, but you have officially made your way closer to the Transmission from the Creeper. "What was that transmission saying?" would be your question if you read the conversations. If not, read them, and you will understand the severity of these maps. Beware, you are heading towards something worse than the Nexus.

Nate Dog

Helpful hint: the game submits both your highest score and highest time, even if they're from separate tries.

teknotiss

err i may have moved too fast!
i had filled all available spaces with reactors and built 8 blasters, knocked down the last two wall blocks and killed the 1000k emitter. now the anti creeper is blocking the portal that is supposed to (i assume) knock out the solid wall sections.
hmmmm
because the first two goes i got swamped by the emitter while i was waiting for the portal to open th wall
odd i can go either too fast or too slow but not just right!
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Rushed