Up for testing: Figueiri MAP 1

Started by DeSangre, October 13, 2017, 01:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeSangre

After some tries, and after as many insta-win by the community, I think it's tidier to have you play the level here before Uploading the final version to CS.

Could you please check if the map is insta-winnable? Ideally, no times under 10 minutes should be possible, although I might leave that as a possibility if something very close to a perfect play is needed to reach that. The most important thing is that the player doesn't win "right away".

Let me know how it goes and thank you in advance!

Johnny Haywire

Heya,

I'm not sure why the emitters near the inhibitor aren't working but maybe you have something planned for them later in the game.

You should at least add an air exclusion tower near the inhibitor, otherwise you can still just

Spoiler
terp the ground around the inhibitor and use a guppy to build a nullifier next to the inhibitor.
[close]

As far as I can tell from playing this version, that one solution should fix it!  ;)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

DeSangre

Thanks for your answer Johnny. I didn't think the player had the time to terp there, but I?ll try that out myself.

I agree the anti air tower should do the trick.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Johnny Haywire

My pleasure, matey! If you really want to use an inhibitor (and I see why you do in this map), it's a really good idea to have emitters on either side of it to cover it with creeper ASAP. That's perhaps the easiest fix in most settings. The Air Exclusion Tower is also helpful.

Keep up the good work! =)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?