Editor questions: Totems, refreshing, leaving, keyboard, multiple units

Started by BilboGCL, September 11, 2017, 08:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilboGCL

Hi,
I have some questions concerning the map editor:

• When I test a map containing totems and these are charged during my test, is there an easy way to reset their energy level? Right now, I delete and rebuild them.

• What does the refreshing button (the little hook under the red X button) do. I don't see anything happen. What am I missing?

• Is there an easier way to leave the editor to main window (i.e. after creating a finalized map) than
    Press X, Menu, Leave world, Exit mission?

• Are there more keyboard-shortcuts than b, x and c?

• It is possible to build multiple units on one cell, is there a) a limit of units per cell and b) a way to count them (both, from inside the editor and on the finalized map)

Greetings from The Shire!

Hey, come to the dark side Discord, we have cookies!

GoodMorning

I can answer some of these.

One: The edit mode save/load buttons make it easy to tweak, save, test, load, repeat.

Three: No.

Five: Yes, units can stack. No, there is no real limit. No, there is no quick way to count.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

BilboGCL

Thanks!
Guess, what I likely forget - right, saving! It happened to me several times that half an hour of editing was gone. But no big deal, in the end it's only a game ;)

Greetings from The Shire!
Hey, come to the dark side Discord, we have cookies!

Builder17

Three: If I remember right there is disable exit confirmation dialog option in advanced settings menu.

Do you need better instructions to find it? :)