Richard's Superweapons

Started by Flash1225, March 14, 2015, 09:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flash1225

This one's really focused mainly on his third one, but I'll give a brief explanation of each as I can tell:

The first: A really simple one. Spawns 10 pumps that circle around the center, one at a time. The pumps send creeper back to the center, and I believe they multiply that creeper, make it so that you can't get rid of it all in between waves.

The second: There's five of the individual towers themselves. All of them produce at least two pumps, but the central one should create mobile emitters.

The third: This one's the one I'm confused with partly on. There's 2 sets of 4 pumps that are stationary immediately. The main tower produces mobile spore towers that launch spores with heavy payloads at random locations. The main tower also produces Magnetar-esque structures that I believe affect creeper flow.

Now an idea I have for another super weapon:
-produces 3 sets of 5 pumps
-launches spores at random locations with heavy payload
-produces 4 smaller clones that create smaller pumps on their own, and launch spores (at a faster rate than the main tower and with a smaller payload) at random locations in their section of the map
-produces 12 special mobile emitters that act as pumps as well. Each emitter sends part of what it produces to a tower that releases the sent creeper. Every ten seconds, the emitters will randomize, changing their intervals, how much creeper they produce, which tower it will send creeper to, and how much it sends.

What do you think? Is this a pretty good idea?
Considering how many turns my life has taken (good and bad), I'm still fairly neutral to it all. I take the hits, I don't react overly.