crdonk3's Maps

Started by Asbestos, November 29, 2014, 12:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asbestos

The bomber that falls down and releases AC.

Asbestos

Wait, never mind. Apparently I didn't attach the script to it, so I created a new invisible core for the script. However, the popup text isn't working. I've attached the map to the main post, if you want to see it.

warren

Since none of your code is in the :awake function, you have to pause and unpause for changes in the scripts to take effect. Otherwise recompiling the scripts would be all that is necessary. Also, I forgot a 30 div to convert from frames to seconds:

"Interval: " <-temp 30 div concat SetPopupText

Asbestos

The scout spawners and addmitters still don't work.

warren

Well, I just downloaded it, and it seems to be mostly working. If you are looking for a specific polished behaviour, you should specify that so someone can give more specific help.

Asbestos

Never mind, there's nothing wrong. The map has been uploaded.

Asbestos

New map is up. It's a PAC map.

teknotiss

hey dude, on the PAC map....

the start is too hard, the terrain coupled with the PZ blasters meant that at 3 mins in i have been unable to take another PZ.
perhaps another totem nearby, maybe west of first emitter near the 2 beams, would give enough shove to the push field?
or drop that southwest PZ terrain height by 1 or 2? 7/8 would be gettable! ;)
while writing this i pause and played on a bit... can;t get a PZ in under 5 mins... sorry dude gave up...
hope that helps 8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Asbestos

Causeway has been uploaded with a much easier start (southeast PZ blaster sunk into a level 1 crevice, southwest PZ lowered, Bertha delayed).