Adding C / AC

Started by Azraile, May 18, 2014, 07:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azraile

There don't seam to be any C / AC painting tool...

Is there any way to add an amount of C / AC you wish to areas and keep them there till map start?

One map I planed to fill to 15 with C and one area in it fill to 15 with AC .... but with out painting I find that rather hard to do as the C and AC will be canceling eachother out to much

Grayzzur

There are no tools to paint creeper onto a map. You have two options:

1) Run emitters on the map for a bit from the editor and save it with the creeper still on it.

2) Write a CRPL script to initialize the creeper at map start.
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

stewbasic

Here's a script I've used for this. Make a core and attach it. Press 0-9 to set creeper height, or <enter>number<enter> for a number larger than 9 (height is relative to terrain level 0, so height 8 on terrain 3 will place 5 units of creeper). Press C to toggle C/AC. Left click and drag to place. Then destroy the core once you're done. Unfortunately the creeper display doesn't seem to update while the game is paused, but it does place creeper.

Azraile

Warpsing

a third way would be making sprayers and then destroying them, but it isn't precise.