Jakeflee's maps

Started by jakeflee, December 04, 2013, 11:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teknotiss

ok spores now incoming, and the PZ reactor farm is necessary i think, but the friendly spores are really just draining my Beams, perhaps you should code a non-targetable "friendly-spore" crpl tower, or pinch a code if someone has done it already.
love this map (although my base layout is RUINED by the not neat placement of the PZ reactors  ;), one cell left would fit neatly in my diamond style layout from the left lower corner)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Otterbear

Quote from: teknotiss on December 09, 2013, 02:02:04 PM"...love this map (although my base layout is RUINED by the not neat placement of the PZ reactors  ;), one cell left would fit neatly in my diamond style layout from the left lower corner)

LOL, You noticed that too! :D I can't get my relays to line up right with the center of the Totem layout...thats what this perfectionist worries about at night.:D

jakeflee

lol i knew the placement of the reactor farm would mess with people :P ill see if i can move the farm any one else notice this is page 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

jakeflee

i think im going to start development of a new map: radar
Spoiler
it will have a creeper radar and invisible enemies probably using spores or some thing
[close]
_________________________________________________________________________________
edit unfortunately this might take a while as i have no idea how to rotate a line in a realistic manner to make this map but nothing a couple of questions to my physics teacher cant fix
omg im so stupid i can do this nvm give me like till the end of Sunday to put up a concept map as i have an ACT test coming up on Saturday

jakeflee

this actually might take a while so i can learn the movement functions and add script function

Clean0nion

I have attached to this post a map called "save.cw3". Put it into User/Document/CreeperWorld3/Worldeditor/Angles. What it is, it is an empty map containing a CRPLcore. Start the map and you'll see a white line on the CRPLcore. It always points towards your mouse. Use that to help you.

The image also stretches to touch the mouse.

If you want to set it to point to a fixed location, just remove the line GetMouseCell ->targetY ->targetX

jakeflee

oh thanks but i was going to make sort of an ai type thing where enemies would move, i was going to get started on something that might resemble an ai but i came down with the flu 2 days before Christmas and was pretty much asleep the entire week, and before that school had the bright idea of putting all of my tests and projects and assignments due on the same 2 days (we have a block schedule its kind of crappy), i see where you are going with this but i was going to do it slightly differently by using anticreeper to be like the sweeping thing on a radar then have invisable enemy units traveling out side till they were going to attack, then they would start in on a center island that you have to defend, but when the enemies reach the "radar" they will start outputting enough creeper to be seen. The island will have large amounts of energy and stuff for wepons and terps wont be used. i think i will also put in some form of air strikes. or does this all sound kind of impossible?

jakeflee

well good news i have an alpha of this map you will have to open it in the map editor and there is a significant amount of lag in the beginning any feed back so far? too big too much creeper or just impossible? have fun looking at this

jakeflee

well bad luck, my c drive got corrupt and i had to wipe my system so map stuff probably wont go any where for a while

Edited for language content -G.