Ninointeli's Maps!

Started by Ninointeli, November 09, 2013, 10:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninointeli

Hi fellow creeper 3 lovers  8)
This is where I will be posting all my custom maps for CW3!.All of them are tested and works great!
Please leave all feedback in the replies section they are much appreciated :).Also please rate from 1-10 for each map I make.
(Btw is there anyway to make these pics smaller?)

Creeper Land[Difficulty:Medium]

Nether[Difficulty:Medium]

Rocky[Difficulty:Easy]

Core[Difficulty:Tough]
"Reach for the stars!,And if you don't grab them at least your top of the world!"

teknotiss

Quote from: Ninointeli on November 09, 2013, 10:58:50 PM
(Btw is there anyway to make these pics smaller?)

yes, if you just attach the image file to the post using the additional options below the text box, you can then get the images attached below the text and if a user clicks on them then they get a (in my case) pop out large version.
i've attached one of your pics to demonstrate
also will be playing your maps i'll leave feedback once i've done them, but if you had your user name in the start of the map name it would make them appear next to each other in the load file list. makes it easier to remember who i'm giving feedback to!
later dude  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

teknotiss

feedback on Creeper Land in the requested x/10 format
5/10 for difficulty
8/10 for fun, nice work, not reallt threatening, but a fun map to play!
8/10 for design
good one dude  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Ninointeli

Thanks!
I will try to post 2 maps everyday or more
"Reach for the stars!,And if you don't grab them at least your top of the world!"

J

Quote from: Ninointeli on November 10, 2013, 01:38:03 PM
Don't force yourself to post maps everyday, it often leads to bad quality. Post them when they are finished, not when they should be ready.

Ninointeli

Quote from: J on November 10, 2013, 01:50:05 PM
Quote from: Ninointeli on November 10, 2013, 01:38:03 PM
Don't force yourself to post maps everyday, it often leads to bad quality. Post them when they are finished, not when they should be ready.

Okay thanks ;)

teknotiss

Rocky: shield is spelt "sheild"
had a play looks ok, fun map.

Nether: also had a play, also fun map.

Ninointeli

I just posted a new map
This one is a little harder than the others  ;D

Cavemaniac

Your maps look awesome!

Would you consider making some small ones?

I like a map that I can see the whole thing with no scrolling around.
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Ninointeli

Okay I'll make one for probably tomorrow :)
And thanks!

Ninointeli

===UPDATE===

I am currently making a big map which is probably going to take some days ;) maybe a week or less
Stay tuned!

Ninointeli

I won't be posting any maps anytime soon due to school :-[
But I will be again by Dec 24 ;)

Clean0nion

Quote from: Ninointeli on November 22, 2013, 04:46:44 PM
Exams?

Ninointeli

Quote from: Clean0nion on November 22, 2013, 05:15:19 PM
Quote from: Ninointeli on November 22, 2013, 04:46:44 PM
Exams?

Yes....
And some essays...
Projects too
And like 4-5 homework everyday

Otterbear

I liked all your maps. None to mind-numbingly difficult. I give them all a 10.