Screenshot
[close]
256x256
9. Swimmin' Poool
Colonial Space'd - Map #30
Screenshots
[close]
Downloads + info
2. Skarsgard World - role reversal CRPL-infested map!
Screenshot
Preliminary 2-frame long preview
[close]
A little while into the map
[close]
Woops, looks like I used the wrong tactic
[close]
[close]
Downloads + Info
11. Asteroid
Screenshots
[close]
Colonial Space + Info
127x127
8. The Fog - Can YOU cope with being blind?
Colonial Space'd - Map #60 as Amrakul
Screenshots
[close]
Downloads + info
3. Flash - Ragequitful map
Screenshot
[close]
Download + info
5 + 6. Two Minutes - this map'll probably take you like two minutes to complete
Screenshot

[close]
Download + info

Discontinued Maps
Thuller Oil
4. Thuller Oil
It wasn't going anywhere
Screenshot
[close]
More information
In Thuller World, you won't be battling the Loki's creeper. Instead, you'll face the Thuller: territorial oil merchants.
A bit more detail
A Thuller spacecraft orbits the circular island, throwing at you an incessant barrage of missiles. It's guarding something - something that it feels your presence threatens.
What is this object of such value? The answer is simple. Oil.
Four great, spinning drill constantly mine into the planet, releasing oil that damages your towers and systems. Excess oil is sent to a central holding station, where it gathers, awaiting delivery. The Thuller spacecraft mounts upon the stock holder - giving you the fleetest of moments to destroy it as it sucks up the remaining oil - then soars away, leaving you in the likely position of being unsuccessful in your destructive endeavour.
Then you see it has left behind a bomb - and an opening for the Loki and their hordes of creeper to invade.
Spoiler
And for those of you who say I copied the code from Mistet... yes, I did that. But I spent a very long time editing it. Go through the code if you want. The bits that don't make sense are my edits. There are a lot of those.

If you want, you can download the most recently uploaded version of the unfinished map here: http://www.clean0nion.weebly.com/thuller-oil.html

And here's a screenshot of a just-loaded map.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Ring
9. Ring
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
yeah i lyk spoylahs
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

All maps are uploaded in .cw3 format. To install them, hit the relevant link below the post. Insert the downloaded file into Documents\CreeperWorld3\Finalized\(name of map)\.
Ensure you get the folder name right. For example, if the file is "Domorthea.cw3", the folder should be called "Domorthea".

If you want a list of all available maps by me, head down to http://www.clean0nion.weebly.com/maps.html .

Have fun, and try not to ragequit too often. To you I bid good day, and good luck to your endeavours.

IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT ME IN DOING THINGS, CONSIDER PURCHASING "AIR FROM MY LUNGS" BY CLICKING ON THIS SENTENCE

Clean0nion

By the way - Domorthea took me over 5 hours to complete. Obviously I wasn't trying for speed, just testing it.

TLMike

Regarding Doromethea, it looks as if you intended the Relay tech to be collected later in the mission, seemingly after I would fight back some of the Digitalis coming into the base from the East, in order to collect some more Collector techs which are floating North of center-map. However, I began the mission with the relay tech already.

Clearly you intended for me not to have the Relay tech at mission start, as it's a collectible item; clearly you intended that I not be able to reach it so early: given that I begin the mission with a limit of 5 Collectors and it would take exactly 5 to reach the island with the tech on it, clearly you meant for me to choose between wasting energy on 5 very expensive collectors in order to collect the Relay tech, or nullifying the emitter on the island. But, since I have the Relay tech at the start, I'm able to do both quite easily.

Also, there's no on-screen warning for the spores, which I have to say, is pretty annoying.

Clean0nion

DOMORTHEA
Spoiler
Quote from: TLMike on November 08, 2013, 06:41:14 PM
Regarding Doromethea, it looks as if you intended the Relay tech to be collected later in the mission, seemingly after I would fight back some of the Digitalis coming into the base from the East, in order to collect some more Collector techs which are floating North of center-map. However, I began the mission with the relay tech already.

Clearly you intended for me not to have the Relay tech at mission start, as it's a collectible item; clearly you intended that I not be able to reach it so early: given that I begin the mission with a limit of 5 Collectors and it would take exactly 5 to reach the island with the tech on it, clearly you meant for me to choose between wasting energy on 5 very expensive collectors in order to collect the Relay tech, or nullifying the emitter on the island. But, since I have the Relay tech at the start, I'm able to do both quite easily.

Also, there's no on-screen warning for the spores, which I have to say, is pretty annoying.
Thank you for the information on the relays - I will have to rectify it.
The spore are released once a minute. The message thing next to the relays says that. All problems boil down to not not having the relays.
[close]
UPDATE: repair complete. Filename has also been changed from "Domorthea by Clean0nion.cw3" to "Domorthea.cw3".
I recommend you do not attempt to copy your save files from the previous version.

Sohee

runner nest is gone.
i can cut digitalis, if replace guppy to canon.
but no place to build&advance.

i'm stuck. :(

Clean0nion

DOMORTHEA
Quote from: Sohee on November 09, 2013, 03:18:55 AM
runner nest is gone.
i can cut digitalis, if replace guppy to canon.
but no place to build&advance.

i'm stuck. :(
Thanks for notifying me; I'll fix it later today. In the meantime, you could take Domorthea.cw3, change it to save.cw3, and move the file to CreeperWorld3\Worldeditor\Domorthea. From there it's accessible via the level editor.
There's supposed to be a bomber tech on the lower right island worth 4 bombers. Once this is changed, your saves should still work.
EDIT: You appear to be using a Guppy to power the pulse cannon. If relays don't work I'll have to fix that as well.

UPDATE: This should now be fixed. Your saves SHOULD work. I will later be re-updating the map to include a little more CRPL.

TLMike

A Relay will reach the position where the Cannon is, if you place it where the Guppy is (referring to screenshot). But, the Cannon itself is normally not enough to hold back the Digitalis, especially if there isn't enough AC to retard its growth. That point of the map becomes--difficult, at best. The mission would be loads easier if you afforded just one more range upgrade, or even those Bombers you mentioned. Or if the PZ within the screenshot (or just outside) were moved closer to the edge so that a Mortar might more easily disrupt Digitalis growth.

TLMike

And Sohee, regarding your screenie: You really should have placed those Guppies on PZ's. They hold double the packets and move twice as fast. And I'm not sure what you were doing for power generation (clearly you used 4 reactors, which means 16 spores a minute), but I had more than that at that point in the map, and I was using 1.

Ninja

-Edited out-

stewbasic

FYI this map seems to suffer from a CW3 bug: if I place collectors to be built, save game and reload, their build cost drops back to the default 5.

Grayzzur

Quote from: stewbasic on November 12, 2013, 10:46:33 PM
FYI this map seems to suffer from a CW3 bug: if I place collectors to be built, save game and reload, their build cost drops back to the default 5.
Confirmed in v1.09, and I submitted a bug report.
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

Clean0nion

DOMORTHEA
Quote from: stewbasic on November 12, 2013, 10:46:33 PM

I don't think I can do anything about this but I'll have a look.

In the meantime, Domorthea has an upcoming update involving moving around a few asteroids at the bottom of the map. Also added some effects to the spore tower.

This update will be live within the next few days. Your save files will not be compatible so I'll also provide a 'default' save that lets you begin on the fourth island as if you just left off there. I hope cheaters don't cheat but oh well.

knucracker

I have just posted a build 1.11 in the public beta thread.  See if that resolves this issues (and hopefully doesn't introduce anything new).  To correct the problem I had to load the custom unit costs earlier in the load sequence, so they could be applied on units being built.  Custom unit costs, limits, and counts are all stored in the same data structure so it was a little tricky to get to work, hence my request for a once over from anyone reading this message.

Grayzzur

Appears to be fixed to me. Nice job, Virgil... 12 hour turnaround on a bug report. You want to come work for my company? I just got asked yesterday if they could close a bug report I opened in 2009. I said, "Did you fix it?" They replied, "We don't know, can you check?"  :o
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

TLMike