French original map

Started by speedkore, October 14, 2013, 07:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedkore

Hi all ^^ i made this original map, you have only sprayer and bomber... but with no ore node..... how this is possible? the reponse is in the title :) enjoy

teknotiss

hi speedkore, can i suggest you put your username in the map title, it'll help others keep maps organised in their folders much more easily 8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Clean0nion

Quote from: speedkore on October 14, 2013, 07:54:09 AM
Hi all ^^ i made this original map, you have only sprayer and bomber... but with no ore node..... how this is possible? the reponse is in the title :) enjoy

Brilliant map. Well done.

miquelfire

What got me confused was that I thought I saw an AC emitter in the units you can place, not an emitter and just set it's value to negitive. I had built in the wrong area at first because of that.

Currently, I barely have a foot hold.

Clean0nion

Quote from: miquelfire on October 14, 2013, 04:51:50 PM
What got me confused was that I thought I saw an AC emitter in the units you can place, not an emitter and just set it's value to negitive. I had built in the wrong area at first because of that.

Currently, I barely have a foot hold.

No, there is an AC Emitter in the units you can place in the level editor. It's called AntiEmitter.