Desc:
when thor isnt optional but a requirement #nospores #ultraemitter #dmd

yum-forum

Waited for contained 777 inside map's number...  :'(

Good lu!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

marvinitfox

46:58.1   Unfortunately, score didn't register.  Also could not save in the last hour. (yes, last hour of 46 min.. my potato runs this game a bit slow, when there are 9872138474 mortar rounds in the air)

Fortunately, I *did* manage to do this without the use of Thor!  ;-)

Unfortunately, this required the use of Singularity (plus many, many PZ-bombers on that teensy bit that is not airshielded)
even more Unfortunately, most people, including myself, consider use of singularity to be almost a cheat.

Loren Pechtel

Challenge accepted--I beat it without any Thors.

I spent 3,000 aether on singularity shots to get that last emitter, though, as well as every PZ that couldn't range on the island having a bomber.  Major, major lag.

BilboGCL

I joined the No-Thor-Team and well, it was a slog :)
One small singularity in the end, even when the "first" 2k-emmi asked for one, too.
However, it was fun!

Greetings from The Shire!
Hey, come to the dark side Discord, we have cookies!

willbir

Good fun juggling keeping the south base alive while building out the north base.

#Team-all-the-Thors

Loren Pechtel

Quote from: BilboGCL on October 25, 2019, 10:43:07 PM
I joined the No-Thor-Team and well, it was a slog :)
One small singularity in the end, even when the "first" 2k-emmi asked for one, too.
However, it was fun!

Greetings from The Shire!

The first one has plenty of land nearby to load up with weapons, no need of the singularity.  The second one is on a small island where you simply can't fit the needed firepower, hence the singularity.