Astrox: Moon of Geno

Started by _Kreeper_, January 03, 2015, 02:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Kreeper_

This is my first map made with the PAC template, it is currently in beta and still has yet to be refined enough for PAC standard fun level. You can find the save and .jpg attached for previewing and beta feedback. I hope you enjoy!

mzimmer74

Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

mzimmer74

By the way, I noticed your post in the PAC thread and wanted to let you know that I got the victory message.
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

_Kreeper_

Thank you! I was worried that the PAC script might have been compiled different on my computer.  :)

teknotiss

fun map, bit slow, but huge maps are. ::)
the new streamlined scripts certainly made this one quicker than, say, the megalodon map.
no probs dude, post it! 8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Hubs

Finally got around to playing this...I think it's good as is.  Beginning is challenging enough and the map is designed well.  Only thing I don't like is how big it is just because I can't run it in 4x speed.  You should definitely post it in CS.

4xC

Other than the fact that I can't run this effectively due to the lag on account of how big this map is, I absolutely love the PZ's in the void.
C,C,C,C