Pass the map 3-Let's make a map together

Started by pawel345, February 09, 2014, 08:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flabort

Unlocked
Made a small simple island with a weak-but-fastish emitter that drops energy. Island has a totem on a simple structure.
No CRPL beyond the emitter.

Fixed my previous island by replacing emitter with the CRPL emitter.

Edit: I can't secure the starting islands from the nearby foes (boats for 2x CN, monster for 1x CN island).
My maps: Top scores: Sugarplum, Cryz Dal, Cryz Torri, Cryz Bohz (Click fetch scores, page courtesy of kwinse)

MadMag

MadMag

Time 1:48..

Now you have plenty of space and good time to build many reactors + 4-5 Mortars to keep the island safe before you travel on :)
(The Creeper on the island is there just because of the seamonster and is gone in a few seconds. I placed a collector there on starup)

Second image is from around 4 minuttes.

MadMag

UNLOCKED

- Minor terrain changes that makes it even easier

MadMag

We need speed? I`ve take 2 squares now.. Shall I make another landing spot in the upper right corner or the second upper one?

TLMike

So, this thing's dead in the proverbial water, huh?

Lost in Nowhere

The rules prohibit me to do another square right now...
Don't die! :)

Flabort

Same here. I would throw together another square... but...
My maps: Top scores: Sugarplum, Cryz Dal, Cryz Torri, Cryz Bohz (Click fetch scores, page courtesy of kwinse)

planetfall

Well, MadMag did two squares in a row on page 2...
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

TLMike

I'd do one, but we wouldn't have anything that resembles a MAP after....

MadMag

I think we need more rulebreakers than me if we are gonna finish this map :)

pawel345

Well I guess the map was around for long enough to lift the rule. So anyone can take the next square but you can't do 2 squares in a row unless none edits the map for 2 days.

Lost in Nowhere

I second that.
I would do a square now, but I have to leave really soon...
Don't die! :)

Flabort

If there is allowed to be an exception to the rules...
LOCKED!  ;D

Unlocked!
Continued a bit of a ridge. Built a non-crpl structure that resembles a platform on stilts, with a free PZ reactor if you can reach it on time.
Tried to punch a hole in the ocean floor, and make a script that would slowly drain creeper out through it. It... appears that it doesn't work.