Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1025: CM Map 10

Author: FOXX
Size: 300x320

Desc:
Custom Module Map 10 -> The LatheGun See Forum for Info

FOXX

In Map 10 we have The LatheGun [BaseScript by Eiyatizu, Modified by FOXX, Fix by Kajacx]

LatheGun Stats

Range        = 75   Amped = 100
Energy Use  = 25   Amped = 18
Cooldown    = 120  Amped = 80
Recoil      = 20   Amped = 18
Amped = More FirePower
BuildCost   = 100
[close]

Different Emitters
There are 2 Types of Different Emitters in this Series.

1 - A Slightly Bigger than Normal Red One -> This is the Proximity Emitter.
These will start working when you move into their Range.

2 - A Slightly Bigger than Normal Blue one -> This is the FlipLock Emitter.
These Emitters shoot Red and Blue Particles in a Timed Interval and they can be "Locked"
meaning when you move into Range the Emitter wil only Shoot that Colour. [A Lock will appear on the Emitter]
When firing Red Particles these can be Destroyed and sometimes they leave an AmpGem.

Emitter Scripts made by Stickman & FOXX
[close]
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

chwooly

Thanks for the map,

Spoiler
Not sure if you know since you didn't mention it but the Lathe cannon doesn't effect flip emitters if they are blue.
[close]

Cheers
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

FOXX

Welcome, Chwooly :)

Spoiler

I knew -> since it was no biggie i didn't mentioned this.
[close]

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

isj4

I found the Lathegun very useful and powerful. Perhaps too powerful but the recharge time offsets that.
Your puny map is no match for my Turtle Power!

FOXX

Quote from: isj4 on January 14, 2018, 11:15:00 AM
I found the Lathegun very useful and powerful. Perhaps too powerful but the recharge time offsets that.

Some of these Modules are pretty Powerfull and then i have to tone things down a bit.
An option would be to destroy a Unit in 1 shot but i liked these settings more.

Greets
FOXX

The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

Charles07v

What am I doing wrong?  I'm halfway through the level, and have several LatheGuns, and they don't seem to be doing anything. 

I mean, they have two little cannons that fire, but I'm under the impression something else is supposed to happen, right?  It said it attacked everything on the map, and it's definitely not doing anything like that. 

FOXX

Quote from: Charles07v on January 18, 2018, 04:10:49 PM
What am I doing wrong?  I'm halfway through the level, and have several LatheGuns, and they don't seem to be doing anything. 

I mean, they have two little cannons that fire, but I'm under the impression something else is supposed to happen, right?  It said it attacked everything on the map, and it's definitely not doing anything like that.

Hi Charles07v,

welcome to the Forum.
And i won't spoil what the Module does but i think it has to do with the version you are running.
Probably upgrading to the latest version solves this issue.

Greets
FOXX

https://knucklecracker.com/particlefleet/redownload.php
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!