PRAISE!, (or disapproval?)

Started by bioemerl, May 15, 2011, 11:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emmote

Well, I just finished Day 20, and I'm very happy with this game. It's been well worth the cost already.

Can't wait for the map editor though. ^^
My mind rebels against stagnation.

betadata

Quote from: DethbyIT on May 16, 2011, 06:59:09 AM
Quote from: Kamron3 on May 16, 2011, 06:47:22 AM
Quote from: Aurzel on May 16, 2011, 06:10:37 AM
head, shoulders, waist and feet above heh

Don't forget the knees and toes!

<Singing>"Head and shoulders, knees & toes (knees & toes)."
That comment just made me laugh out loud!
dbit

I couldnt get that damm song out of my hear for at least and hour.

Virgil and team, You all really out did yourselves with CW2, I thought CW was a great game and you took the basic premise to a whole new level. This is the way a sequel should be done!!!! Its not just some graphic polish or new overlays onto the original, CW 2 adds new depth and fun to an already great innovative idea.   The new units and their abilities while staying true to the original game are a welcome upgrade. The game play is addicting making me want to keep  playing ...I can sleep when I am dead. The best 9.99 i have ever spent. I cant wait to see what the "creeps" can do with the editor. 

BoostBreed75

I had CW1 and loved it. One of the most revo games I'd ever played... and now with CW2 when I saw the gameplay changes in the demo I was at first disappointed but now I can't stop Playing. Great game. I have bought for even more money. And I'm stingy. Thanks!

Arachnea

Well, the first level, I was lost and disappointed because I liked so much my little blue collectors  ;D

But then, wow, you realize the potential and it's as addictive as the first edition. That's what I call a good sequel ! You can still play both, because they're different, but at the end of the day, the second one is more interesting. It's worth the money and I thank the creator for such great games  :-*

eudrick

Praise (and nothing but!).  Just finished bonus 10 and a getting ready to "improve" times on the whole game.  Spending some time  perusing the posts is definitely worthwhile for those of you that haven't yet.  One question....  When will we be able to make our own maps ?   I gots some ideas and can't wait.
Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
Lazarus Long, Time Enough For Love, Robert A. Heinlein

Kamron3

We're thinking sometime around Julyish. No confirmed date for the map editor's release yet.

Ebon Heart

I had no complaints about the game, when I saw it was out, I was grinning so wide, my mouth hurt. When I was playing it, I thought the skin was gonna rip off my face! lol. Epic boss, much harder, more fun levels, it has everything. And playing this game, I kept saying, "virgil got evil since cw!" and that's a good thing. :)
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

ecco0

i first started playing CW1 on my friends computer and had so much fun with it that every time i visted i played a couple of levels, its so addicting.
about 2-3 months ago i started visiting the CW2 blog every day for the release. once it was released i needed a Paypall account to buy the game but i didnt have one, so i used my fathers paypall account to buy the game ( dont worry, he knows i did that :P ) so i bought the game the day it was released.

now i finished the campagne and im at the last bonus mission and i wish there were more missions. now ill just had to wait and see what the editor brings to the game, ill defintly make a couple of levels, maybe even a sort of campagne myself

MadMag

Play the Credits mission also, if you haven`t already.

Ebon Heart

the credits mission is awesome! though it took me a while, because I couldn't figure out how to get into the pit with the drones... I felt so stupid when I spotted the diggable terrain block.

CobraKill

Quote from: Ebon_Heart on May 24, 2011, 04:44:07 PM
the credits mission is awesome! though it took me a while, because I couldn't figure out how to get into the pit with the drones... I felt so stupid when I spotted the diggable terrain block.

it took me like thirty minutes   :-[
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Ebon Heart

Heh... It took me about that long too, just because I couldn't find that stupid piece of diggable terrain. And the actual credits were distracting.

MadMurphy

I really enjoyed this game probably stayed up 20 hours straight on the day I got it was just so into it.

Ebon Heart

same here, I was up till 5 am when I realized what time it was, then I figured, "forget it, I've only got a few more levels left, and it's not worth goin to bed now! now when there's so much epicness right here."

CobraKill

Quote from: Ebon_Heart on May 25, 2011, 09:53:00 PM
same here, I was up till 5 am when I realized what time it was, then I figured, "forget it, I've only got a few more levels left, and it's not worth goin to bed now! now when there's so much epicness right here."

I don't have time to play CW2  :'( I have to many projects and finals are coming up. Doesn't help I have lacrosse mon. Thru friday
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.