Started by AutoPost, March 10, 2012, 07:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #944: The dark world

Author: cha

Desc:

tijno77

kenyte

Cant do it!!!!! to hard ??? any tips from the autor?

Karsten75

Where do you get stuck? I don't see any particular difficulties.

Spoiler

Build 2-3 blasters right near the ship to keep a route open for packets.  Neutralize the emitter right at the bottom as fast as possible, then the two above the ship.

Then you own the top.

Mass about 12 blasters, open the first layer on one side. As soon as the drones al target that side, build a nullifier on the other side of the gateway.

Then you own the 2nd layer

Now amass launchers and open the 3rd layer on two sides and just sit there and blast heck out of it until it's destroyed. Use launchers, not blasters.

Now you have 3 layers, a boatload of Anti-creeper and a ton of arms and energy. :)

[close]

mpete

my start
Spoiler
1:build shields 2 blocks under the corners of the ls and 2 at the sides of  those odd blocks

2:start a nullifier at the bottom, wait for the creeper at the top to hit the shields and start the nullifiers  up there

3:you may need to build a repulsor or 2 at the top

4: once the top is safe, make an m-rift, get the crystal, and digto the top and bottom

5:do the rest
[close]
sorry for any misspellings.
signed,mpete

kenyte

i get stuk on the 5 layer, after the chamber were there are 2 tech domes from the begining, after that cant go any more, the creeper just start to overcome everytinng thanks for the tips the layer 3 was kind of boring (too long to destroy but cool)
thanks

Karsten75

If you wish, you can largely ignore some layers...

If it is the chamber I think you mean, make sure you have enough energy to quickly destroy the reachable emitters without also destroying the AC emitter in that chamber.

In the final chamber there is a little trick. Build a shield to block the pushing up of the Creeper. It will pool, get too dense and fall over into Anti-Creeper. Then you very quickly build a nullifier and destroy the emitter. Then it is all over.

Here is a video:    Complete even with a first fail attempt at destroying that emitter. :)

HTH