Custom Map #933: Beginning of the End Part 3

Started by AutoPost, March 07, 2012, 06:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #933: Beginning of the End Part 3

Author: Rushed

Desc:
Things only get worse. When a Newborn Nexus starts pleading for your help, and is doing its best to make this easy for you, you know what you're going to face in the end is devistating enough to anhilate anything. The universe is in your hands.

teknotiss

boring no challenge at all
just a pick up speed run.
if the next one is this dull looking i prob won't bother.
don't really see what you are trying to achieve.
put some kind of threat in the map at least, this wasn't even a puzzle
1/10
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Rushed

Rushed

A picture of "Beginning of the End Part 4".

Rushed

teknotiss

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Rushed

i have many more problems to fix, so it may be quite som time.

teknotiss

no worries.
i have at least 6 maps in production at any time, very few get sent to be moderated
i get some ideas that don't work and abandon them, only to see someone else manage the effect i was after! :D

Rushed

Rushed

I have finally beaten part 4 (well, almost, though unless I move the Liberation Ship into Creeper, I won't lose) and I am presenting a screenshot. (It may be a while [maybe a few minutes] before I post this to the moderaters) All I can say is good luck.

Rushed