Custom Map #408: MotC [07]: That's not a moon!

Started by AutoPost, November 03, 2011, 06:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #408: MotC [07]: That's not a moon!

Author: yui56

Desc:
Masters of the Creeper Episode 7 - Varro's team is finally ready for major action and is sent to investigate a strange moon that has appeared out of nowhere.

UmberGryphon

Am I the only one who hates field-heavy maps where you can't see the fields?  I end up stopping play and opening the map in the editor, so hiding the fields from me doesn't even really accomplish anything....

yui56

Quote from: UmberGryphon on November 03, 2011, 06:09:23 PM
Am I the only one who hates field-heavy maps where you can't see the fields?  I end up stopping play and opening the map in the editor, so hiding the fields from me doesn't even really accomplish anything....

???
I made the fields visible...

UmberGryphon

Quote from: yui56 on November 03, 2011, 06:33:08 PM
I made the fields visible...

Um... so you did.  I have no idea what made me think otherwise.   :-[

Katra

Your anti creeper ships leak AC when you point a repulsor at the right spot.  ;)  I built NO makers, blasters, or launchers to win this.  ;D
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

yui56

Quote from: Katra on November 04, 2011, 12:06:29 AM
Your anti creeper ships leak AC when you point a repulsor at the right spot.  ;)  I built NO makers, blasters, or launchers to win this.  ;D

Ha! Well, that's what I get for buying cheap, domestic vehicles. Maybe the MK3 will be safer.  :p

lowryke

Quote from: yui56 on November 04, 2011, 07:05:21 AM
Ha! Well, that's what I get for buying cheap, domestic vehicles. Maybe the MK3 will be safer.  :p

You honestly suck at ships. I can think of a ship that can not be beat. It can also be considered a war ship cause of its design to hold all power needed and four very powerful anti-creeper emitters. I will tell you if your ships are close to the ship that i can think of. The liberation ship is also safe if the ship is accually overrun with creeper. It can even take on 5 neuxeses.

yui56

Quote from: lowryke on November 04, 2011, 04:14:27 PM
You honestly suck at ships. I can think of a ship that can not be beat.

I'm eagerly waiting your own custom map, then!  Can't wait to see this super-ship!

::)  Haters gotta hate, I guess...

lowryke

Quote from: yui56 on November 04, 2011, 04:52:11 PM
I'm eagerly waiting your own custom map, then!  Can't wait to see this super-ship!
::)  Haters gotta hate, I guess...

I made a change to what I said befor. See if you can figuer it out when it comes online. And I really meant that this ship could take down a creeper red giant sun. I have a problem with uploding the map. I tried like 100 times but it just wouldn't take it, so you try and make my ship. Here's a hint, your ships are bult for small assults will mine if for sun assults.

pocketdare

Much like the Death Star ... this one can be taken out with a few well placed bombs through a hole no bigger than a wamp rat!  Take out those emitters early