Name that world?

Started by Karsten75, January 04, 2010, 05:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karsten75

Unless I'm completely mistaken (which is common) once I'm playing a world, there is no on-screen indication of the name of the world. Would it be terribly hard to change the window title to include the name of the world? Pretty please?

knucracker

Welp.... I'll look into it.
I'm preparing the next drop for this week, so I should be able to squeeze something like this in.

Karsten75

Oh man, you da bomb!  Thanks!

TheBuilder

Not even death can stop the truly determined.

I told them, "I want to add to the world."
They said, "Then learn how to use the editor."
I asked, "What is the editor?"
They said, "Life."

Karsten75

Quote from: virgilw on January 04, 2010, 11:03:18 PM
Welp.... I'll look into it.
I'm preparing the next drop for this week, so I should be able to squeeze something like this in.

Virgil, I know this is terribly late and your drop is probably ready, but on that final graph, how hard would it be to put the name of the world on there?

SPIFFEN

Would be nice if the final graph had info about how many towers build and destroy / killed ,
and what kind of towers during gameplay .
Know this is to much for this update coming now ,
but for another update would be nice .
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

knucracker

Done.... the game title is shown on the results screen now (in the drop coming today).

While I'm on the topic, I bet you didn't know you could click the items in the legend on the results screen to toggle the corresponding line in the graph... (This has been in the game from the beginning, but most people don't know you can do it).

You can also click the Mission Time display while playing a game to show the results screen mid-game....

Karsten75

Quote from: virgilw on January 10, 2010, 01:34:34 PM
Done.... the game title is shown on the results screen now (in the drop coming today).

While I'm on the topic, I bet you didn't know you could click the items in the legend on the results screen to toggle the corresponding line in the graph... (This has been in the game from the beginning, but most people don't know you can do it).

You can also click the Mission Time display while playing a game to show the results screen mid-game....

No, I didn't know that. Wow. Nice.

Oh, and thanks a lot.