Disable the Buildings

Started by DanTheGoodMan, December 29, 2009, 05:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanTheGoodMan

I find it very helpful to be able to lay my weapons out in advance, but disable them until I have enough collectors out to support the construction. Would it be possible to have an option to disable the buildings before they are built? I sometimes get myself into trouble and start building a load of reactors and speeds when some drones come back, crippling me as I starve. ^^'

Kento

I keep on having this problem too. It would take some of the simplicity out of the game, but it's soooo easy to make this mistake of building too much.

Aurzel

simply make the extras self destruct, i know you take a bit of hit in losing the packets already sent but its better than starving

Jobran

You can simply click "deactivate", and no packets are deployed anymore...

Aurzel

there's no 'deactivate' for civilian buildings jobran

Kamron3

I support this idea because essentially if you build like 30 units, most of them almost done, but it appears you are killing yourself because you put too many out at once, you die or you have to give up those nearly completed units.

_k

Jobran

NO! I forgot that. Sorry... *hide*

Aurzel

lol why hide?
and @kamron: serves you right for putting 30 buildings up, if you cant keep the energy balance practical then you deserve to lose some of those buildings, that's what i say

Kalistos

We have on weapon building 2 mode,
Disarm: +packets, -Fire
Deactivate: -Packets, -Fire

And I think It wll be veru helpfull for me and some players next mode:
Delink: -packets, +Fire
If it possible, make this mode plz)

Joykill

just place the gun a bit more ahead to delink it?

Aurzel