Custom Map #936: New Tech: Shield

Started by AutoPost, March 08, 2012, 11:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #936: New Tech: Shield

Author: malibo29

Desc:
Your Engineers developed a new shield. It protects your Ship by emitting Anti-Creeper. Will you be happy with this, or do you wish the old shields back...?

J

Interesting idea.
Had to puzzle a bit to survive the first minutes (build more reactors or start building blasters?).
Once I was able to fight all creeper it was pretty boring to kill the creeper in those pipes (left and right), but that's not a big deal.
You got a thumb up from me!

Someone

Someone

J

Focus on building reactors until you have 4-10 shieds left, start building blasters then. Once the creeper is gone immediatly nullify that emitter and gateway (deactivate all weapons to send 6 enegy/second to your nullifier, if you're not fast enough it will be destroyed before the emitter is nullified).

Someone

thanks for the tips,i have finish it,but i wonder how could it be done in 3 min

J

Do you know there are hackers that post scores?

Karsten75

I get *so* close and then no banana - my nullifier activates and then it gets wiped out. Maybe give it one or two more tries and then know I got my liver handed to me on a plate.

But it's a good/clever map, I don't understand the haters.

DeaconSlim

I can nullify the emitter, but the little creeper missile destroys the shields and subsequently all of the reactors.

I tried and tried and tried to get the emitter destroyed, but was putting the nullifier below and to the right of the gateway/emitter...switched it to the left and finally got it, but still can't get enough blasters or whatever I need to keep the shields/reactors from getting destroyed and then the Liberation Ship