day 13 help please...

Started by kevinz000, February 27, 2012, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevinz000

i..am..R A G I N G >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( at the way that i JUST CANT GET DAY 13...
i tried repulser tricks so i can ignore top part and middle left...i tried almost getting my self killed by rushing blasters in...i tried ore...i tried EVERYTHING BUT THE BOTTOM MOST CAPSULE JUST GETS DESTROYED!!! RAGE!!!
can someone please help me?  :)

CobraKill

Yeah 13 is the first real hard level in the game.

Here's a YouTube Video:
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Kithros

First off, I hope you know that 'p' will pause the game while still allowing you to issue commands? It's something that's often overlooked by new players.

Other than that, I highly recommend just using 1 launcher to hold off the middle chamber with the creeper surrounding the capsule, and moving on rather than trying to kill the emitter. Once you get a launcher there that capsule will be in no danger, so advancing on that emitter will be wasting resources. As for advancing on the bottom, I recommend using a shield when opening up the bottom and using launchers to soften it up, and then if the densities are still high use a repulsor to protect your launchers if you're still in the narrow corridor. After making your way out of the corridor, don't worry too much about nullifying the emitters, but hurry to kill off the creeper still flowing in the tube.