Three Minutes???!!!

Started by isaac32767, December 28, 2011, 01:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isaac32767

OK, I'll accept that most players are better than me. But jeez, how do you finish day 20 in 3 ****ing minutes? It takes me longer than that just to get rid of the creeper at the top.

Links to videos welcome -- naturally.

CobraKill

Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Mr.H

Is there a non-youtube version. Impossible for me to watch them here ;(
Good evening/morning/night/afternoon
You are now reading my signature...
Stop reading IT!

Ranakastrasz

Well. The first part has him building an absolute Ton of units, taking full advantage of the massive amount of crystal available.

CobraKill

Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

isaac32767

Interesting. A completely different game if you're a speed player. I'm certainly not, so I have no hope of destroying the Nexus before it's ready. I can still win the game,
Spoiler
but I have to use dark beams to destroy the emitters one by one. Which takes a while, because there's not enough gem power to do it, and if you build every possible reactor, you can only get enough power to have two dark beams. And the drones keep getting in the way...
[close]

Then once you've polished off the emitters, you have the nexus, which seems to be immune to dark beams.
Spoiler
I finally figured out that it's vulnerable when there's no creeper around it, so I kept throwing converter bombs at it.
[close]
Finally destroyed it, but it took a long time. Kinda tedious. Oh well, I guess that's the price I pay for not being a speed player! ;D

Ebon Heart

you don't necessarily have to destroy the creeper up top, though some people can easily do it in 3 minutes. (I'm not one of them) To get my 6th place score, I just dug down the side, and surrounded the nexus with a dark beam, then got two other dark beams in that pit, with 3 pointed at the nexus, you can make quick work of the thing.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!