How do I open a story mission into a world editor map?

Started by Fyre Focks, July 26, 2021, 12:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fyre Focks

I followed the Wiki and copied the Ruine.cw3 file and pasted it into a new map file. I deleted the old save and auto save from the new map first. When I opened the test world, it opened a random map that i have never seen before. (It was either a DMD map or a prospector zone map. It had the circular digitalis with straight offshoots that is typical of generated worlds.)

The original Ruine in the campaign opens just fine, but if i take the file and put it in a new world, it gives me something different.

Am i doing something wrong?

Builder17

Quote from: Fyre Focks on July 26, 2021, 12:21:59 PM
I followed the Wiki and copied the Ruine.cw3 file and pasted it into a new map file. I deleted the old save and auto save from the new map first. When I opened the test world, it opened a random map that i have never seen before. (It was either a DMD map or a prospector zone map. It had the circular digitalis with straight offshoots that is typical of generated worlds.)

The original Ruine in the campaign opens just fine, but if i take the file and put it in a new world, it gives me something different.

Am i doing something wrong?

Hi, after deleting old save in the folder, rename Ruine.cw3 into save.cw3 :)