CW3 Release Date Guesses Competition

Started by thepenguin, July 26, 2013, 02:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thepenguin

Submit your guesses here!

Rules:
1. Only one guess per person, per day.
2. Betas / Mods are not allowed to compete using insider information that the rest of the competitors do not have.

I may or may not post data about guesses given.  I make no guarantees until the winner is announced.

Don't post official guesses in this thread, click the link at the top to submit them, there is a nice form there.
Guesses not submitted via that form are
We have become the creeper...

Ninja

Lioncourt

The funniest thing about time is when it doesn't...

Cavemaniac

Quote from: thepenguin on July 26, 2013, 02:28:02 PM

Rules:

2. Betas / Mods are not allowed to compete, as we have information that the rest of you do not.

Darn it!

Just when I thought I had a chance of winning something.

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Michionlion

Quote from: Cavemaniac on July 26, 2013, 06:30:12 PM

Rules:

2. Betas / Mods are not allowed to compete, as we have information that the rest of you do not.

Darn it!

Yeah...  I just entered before I read that, so disregard mine.  It is probably wildly inaccurate anyways...
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

theogeer

Kingo

If the person gets it right, they should get an advance full copy of CW3 (please be me, please be me...). lol

December 16th (if this actually happens, then it will be the best birthday present ever! hehe)

thepenguin

Quote from: Cavemaniac on July 26, 2013, 06:30:12 PM
Rules:
Darn it!
I slightly modified rule #2 to let betas compete... as long as guesses are based on public information. (i.e. no insider trading :))
This probably means that guesses placed by betas close to the release will be voided.  all the more reason to start now and guess once per day.

thepenguin

Quote from: Kingo on July 26, 2013, 10:41:29 PM
If the person gets it right, they should get an advance full copy of CW3 (please be me, please be me...). lol

December 16th (if this actually happens, then it will be the best birthday present ever! hehe)
That's technically not allowed under forum rules (but if virgil wants to do a giveaway to the winner, that's great, but I wouldn't be buying people copies)

Though if there were to be a giveaway, I would block out betas and mods completely, as we already have copies of the game.

MadMurphy

billybob

so i need a comedy question to answer... NOPE i've been awake too long and can barely type lol.
Dating is one thing. Being loved is another. Problem is, you can never be sure if you're loved.

Unless it's your Mom...

Anyone wish CW was real?

thepenguin

Current distribution of guesses, by month.

Kingo

Quote from: thepenguin on July 27, 2013, 07:20:53 AM
Quote from: Kingo on July 26, 2013, 10:41:29 PM

That's technically not allowed under forum rules (but if virgil wants to do a giveaway to the winner, that's great, but I wouldn't be buying people copies)

Though if there were to be a giveaway, I would block out betas and mods completely, as we already have copies of the game.

In all seriousness, that was a joke (if that makes any sense... :P )

thepenguin

Quote from: Kingo on July 28, 2013, 02:37:36 PM
I thought it was, but I'd rather be safe.

Ninja

Quote from: thepenguin on July 28, 2013, 03:13:18 PM
Quote from: Kingo on July 28, 2013, 02:37:36 PM
I thought it was, but I'd rather be safe.

Better safe than sorry. :)