Custom Map #34: Particle Assault. By: 1337

Started by AutoPost, September 17, 2016, 04:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #34: Particle Assault

Author: 1337
Size: 500x500

Desc:
After the assault of the Particle Enemy, you've decided to assault him by surprise on them private base, the Sector 30-500. But it'll be too hard to kill them, they have PARTICLE SHIPS and a LONG area of protection (rock burners recommanded), so get ready for this battle! #AllForOneAssault #HardMap

jaworeq

It wasn't that hard.
Spoiler
I ninja'd some omnis through the left side, so middle island was mine at minute 3 or 4.
[close]

Kharnellius

Agreed.  I bum rushed the left mine worth 10 with a lathe in the very beginning and then built 10 Omnis on the island instantly.  I proceeded to move them closer to the center until they were able to lathe the middle emitter (no rock burner needed).  Was able to take the 2nd highest score on my first try (8:02.5).

Johnny Haywire

This was a better map than the others, 1337. The fighters still didn't have engines, although they had reactors. In some games reactors are types of engines but in this game reactors generate energy whereas engines propel the ship.

The slow "fighters" (armed lathes) made the map take a bit longer than it could have taken, but this map was enjoyable - even though it was incredibly easy. Sometimes it's the easy maps like this that are more fun after you've played several difficult maps that make your brain explode.  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?