easiest map ever

Started by MizInIA, March 30, 2013, 06:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MizInIA

I ran across this map and beat it in 2 seconds.  Sigma Chi Upsilon Small High, Medium and Low. Are there other maps like this one?

asmussen

I don't have any handy examples at the moment, but yes I've run across a couple like that where the algorithm that generates the code maps doesn't put any enemy units above the cutoff line for the small map size, and so you just get to win without doing anything.
Shawn Asmussen

Kithros

As a kind of amusing point about these maps, it's actually possible to get a higher score on them by constantly saving/loading to be able to pick up gems (when you load for some reason the ~2s timer for checking if all the enemies are gone resets - so if you spam saving/loading you can make the maps take longer than 2s).

MizInIA

Quote from: Kithros on April 02, 2013, 09:35:08 AM
As a kind of amusing point about these maps, it's actually possible to get a higher score on them by constantly saving/loading to be able to pick up gems (when you load for some reason the ~2s timer for checking if all the enemies are gone resets - so if you spam saving/loading you can make the maps take longer than 2s).

that sounds like a lot of effort to put into not killing creeper  :)