Started by AutoPost, February 13, 2022, 12:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9860: Name A Map2022

Author:
Size: 20x20

Desc:

teknotiss

remember you can report maps and after a few people do it this sort of map is removed from CS!

which is good, cos this sort of map is pointless...
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Martin Gronsdal

I have no idea what drives people to upload these maps

Helper

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on February 14, 2022, 02:34:13 AM

Something about getting an 'Achievement' medal?
I was never a fan of "Achievement" medals.
;)
H

teknotiss

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on February 14, 2022, 02:34:13 AM

steam achievements mainly...

V made an error adding them in to ths sort of game, but steam insist on that nonsense so...

we get this nonsense!  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Helper

Toughest medal I ever got was the Good Conduct Medal.
Took me three years of behaving (or not getting caught) to earn the darn thing.
8)

teknotiss

Quote from: Helper on February 14, 2022, 05:27:58 AM
(or not getting caught)

i have military cousins, not getting caught is the key to a successful career in the forces as far as i can tell...

and never admitting to owning a motorbike license!  ;)