Ship and Module Guide (so far)

Started by Qwerty Quazo, August 23, 2015, 05:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4xC

Curiosity question, Querty Quazo: When you made the Battle Cruiser Image, was it made via photoshop, or is there an alpha testing group already?
C,C,C,C

J

Quote from: 4xC on December 01, 2015, 01:25:16 PM
Curiosity question, Querty Quazo: When you made the Battle Cruiser Image, was it made via photoshop, or is there an alpha testing group already?
V posted them in this topic, reply #2.
Quote from: virgilw on August 25, 2015, 11:59:59 AM
Something a little like this (I left one tank off for symmetry).

Quote from: 4xC on December 01, 2015, 01:42:06 PM
Ok. Seemed a little misleading since Querty's pic came first.
This forum allows editing of posts :)

4xC

C,C,C,C

Tjgalon

I am loving how this seem simple and hard at the same time, lol.

ShadowDragon7015

Quote from: 4xC on December 01, 2015, 01:42:06 PM
if you look at the last edit date on the first post its sep 9th and virgil's post is august 25th
Hiding the golden creeper for years to come.

Kharnellius

Will the engine modules determine how fast a ship moves versus it's size and the number of other modules added to it?

Might be a nice way to balance larger ships.  The more stuff you add to it, the more engines you would need for the ship to move at a descent speed (and if you want a fast ship add a bunch of engines and take off some of the modules)

Currently each engine module looks like a group of three.  Might make more sense to break that up into three modules so you can have many different levels of engine strength.  So far I have seen either having one, two, or three engine modules for a total of 3, 6, and 9 engines on a ship (respectively).  By breaking it up into smaller modules you could have 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, or 9 engines (or even more).

GameGibu

How about creating a new wiki page for this?

-GameGibu
Bringing you Custom maps since 2971!
☆CRPL Master☆