Custom Map #6960: The boring map. By: piggood

Started by AutoPost, January 07, 2019, 08:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #6960: The boring map

Author: piggood
Size: 256x179

Desc:
Just a Script that's horrible some CRPLCORE shoots creeper to you from left. You can block it with 10 height terrian. and there are other CRPLCOREs that if gets 100 ammos and it will activate so it makes 10 height shield good luck! #CRPLCORE #LONG #BORING

D0m0nik

Interesting but slightly evil map.

The cores will convert to a block 10 high once connected to your network and charged up.

There is one core on the far left which moves up and down the screen and causes chaos. This one is defeated with a nullifier. Take this out and its a stroll. Getting to it is hard.

Build and packet speed upgrade are your friends.

Helper

I don't see any examples of being able to "You can block it with 10 height terrain".
I have 10 blocks raised to 10 and all of them are being overrun by those surges of Creeper. Rate and Range of fire are both at 400 and the Creeper blows through groups of 20 Cannons, Mortars, and Sprayers.
26 minutes in and I'm barely to the NE/SW ridgeline.
Advice?
H

EDIT:
Finally finished it, but don't know how. Somehow, the surges of Creeper stopped (perhaps killing that left side core?).
No idea what the final trigger was for ending the games. All the bad guys were gone and the corps were all connected, but the game kept running. I left it on 4X speed and started building Connectors everywhere. Eventually, something happened to end it.
H