Custom Map #622: The Death of Aliana Abraxis - Part One

Started by AutoPost, December 28, 2011, 09:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #622: The Death of Aliana Abraxis - Part One

Author: 1 JulietteSierra

Desc:
On a secret mission Aliana got killed by the creepers. These Creeper World 2 prequel missions summarize the circumstances of her death.

Dalas

Excellent map!  I love it!  Only one question:  How do you beat it?

JulietteSierra

Best is at first build a shield where the other two shields are already. You must close the gap. Build lots of shields behind it than and get the remnants upper right.

JulietteSierra

Hey,

is seems I made a map you either like or hate, if I watch the voting. :)

I makde a Speedrun Playthrough for you to watch if you need an advise how to solve this map.

DethbyIT

Quote from: JulietteSierra on December 30, 2011, 05:33:04 AM
Hey,

I makde a Speedrun Playthrough for you to watch if you need an advise how to solve this map.

Do you have a direct link to the YouTube video? My browser won't link to that 'bitly' site.

Grauniad

Quote from: DethbyIT on December 30, 2011, 08:31:17 AM
Quote from: JulietteSierra on December 30, 2011, 05:33:04 AM
Hey,

Do you have a direct link to the YouTube video? My browser won't link to that 'bitly' site.

A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

WileE

I enjoyed this map.  Usually the creeper makers are background players for me, so it was fun to use them more aggressively. 
Thanks for creating it!

JulietteSierra

Quote from: WileE on January 01, 2012, 10:43:32 PM
I enjoyed this map.  Usually the creeper makers are background players for me, so it was fun to use them more aggressively. 
Thanks for creating it!

Nice that you like it. My intension was exactly that. I'll make more maps in the future but my job is costing me tooooo much time.  ;D

2b3o4o

You do know that alaina abraxis never really died, right? Right?!

Karsten75

Like all humans, she did die, eventually, just not in the story.  Come to think of it, she was thought dead at one time in the story line. And if we all think something is so, then surely that is what it is? So technically speaking, she is a "Lazarus".  :)