Stopping the Arc Eternal

Started by digiboy11, July 29, 2015, 02:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digiboy11

Ever since the Nexus of Creeper World 2, I've wondered if it's possible for a skilled enough player (or a cheater) to stop scripted events, such as the Prism Ship's building, or the creation of the Arc Eternal. I certainly can't, but I'm wondering if it's possible, and what would change in the dialog.

cooltv27

theres 3 endings to the last level, this one where you become the loki, the one where you fight the loki, and the one where you stop the arc from ever activating.

and theres 2 ways to beat the level with the prism ship (I cannot remember the name right now) where you destroy the totem and where you destroy the thing building the ship before its built.

I know theres different text for the different endings on the last level but ive never managed to stop the prism ship from being built
uh oh here comes the creeper, QUICK GET SOME BLASTERS READY! wait, wait, wai, FIRE! IM ON FIRE! NO, NO, NO, GET AWA (the rest was taken by the creeper, taken back and eaten)
I has a youtube channel youtube.com/user/cooltv27

Asbestos

It's very possible. There's even achievements for it. Farbor has Patton Would Be Proud, for destroying the prism ship before it completes, and Arca has Surgical Strike, for destroying the Arc. Both of them have their own story bits too. There are maybe 50 people in the scores of Farbor who have done it quickly, and possibly 10 people who completed Arca the fast way.

Grayzzur

10 seems like a pretty low estimate for Arca.
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

J

You can take a look at the steam achievements. Somewhere during the summer sale someone posted how many copies cw3 has sold. (100000?)

warren

I would say ten is low as you can do it with six shields, six nullifiers, and a ring of collectors.

Grayzzur

Quote from: warren on July 30, 2015, 03:53:02 PM
I would say ten is low as you can do it with six shields, six nullifiers, and a ring of collectors.
Relays help. :)
"Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named 'Enterprise.'" -William T. Riker

dudecon

Just completed it... and only just barely. Really requires a lot of precision, and even then I finished at 99%.

hbarudi

I did it with a ring of collectors, ore mines, 3 shields (expensive), and then 6 nullifiers and finished when arc at about 95%.