Final mission "Arca" phase 1 finish [Video]

Started by Imposter, October 06, 2013, 06:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imposter

Hey guys, took me a couple tries but I managed to beat the final mission in phase 1. I haven't seen anyone else post a video, so I went ahead and made one xP. Hopefully this'll either help you do it too, or let you just see that ending if you're too lazy :P

Spoiler
[close]

cooltv27

lo, I literally searched for that 10 min before posting!
uh oh here comes the creeper, QUICK GET SOME BLASTERS READY! wait, wait, wai, FIRE! IM ON FIRE! NO, NO, NO, GET AWA (the rest was taken by the creeper, taken back and eaten)
I has a youtube channel youtube.com/user/cooltv27

Imposter

Haha yea. Youtube takes a little time to upload, so I had my post all written out, was just waiting to post the link xP

purpleyukari

Thanks, that helped me get the phase 1 ending.

Dilnu

Wow, I'm impressed, I mean I managed a phase one victory too but I had to bring some of the nodes offline in order to manage that and I still got to 92%

Imposter

It's all about the pausing... and the restarting twice, haha. Though, according to the score board, some people have me beat by close to a minute.

Otterbear

Ok, I've watched several videos and come pretty close to achieving the desired result.(Phase1) However, I'm only getting about 2min 30 secs before failure. Every successful video I've seen has had more time than that, some as much as 3min 45 seconds. Had I an extra 30 seconds I would have finished this phase a hundred times by now.

Does anything increase the time or slow the process?

NFITC1

Quote from: Otterbear on October 22, 2013, 11:28:57 AM
Does anything increase the time or slow the process?

From what it seems it's like Farbor. The more stations you destroy the slower the Arc "charges". If you can destroy one you've gained about 20% of the remaining time.

Otterbear

Thank you NFITC1, at least I know now. I did finally manage to beat the thing. I guess thats it for the campaign/story mode.

mrstarware

Thanks, I wasn't too lazy, I just didn't know you could win. lol. I guess I should have been more creative...

4xC

So it is possible to win before the revelation. Good to know. Much obliged.
C,C,C,C

PMouser

Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.