Just a quick idea...

Started by Pungrongo, April 10, 2010, 01:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pungrongo

Maybe there could be a period after the game is finished, when you can watch the Creeper destroying all of your buildings. I think it'd be interesting to see how the Creeper would spread once the guns run out of energy, and eventually flood the map. Of course, this period would be skippable, so that you wouldn't have to watch it every time you finish a map. Sorry if any ideas like this have already been posted; I guess I'm just too lazy to check.

J

I do it alltime this way:
When all the totems are active and you see the totems activate the rift all of this things must be ok;

all blasters are disarmed
all SAM's are disarmed
all mortars are disarmed
all flying drones are deleted by destroying the drone base
Do NOT destroy drones when the drone in on the base

Do this all when the game is paused. This works very good by my map 'overflow'.

Kamron3

All you have to do is destroy all of the guns at the very end and you can watch them overtake the map again

_k

Aurzel

or just overload odin city to the point where its so starved it cant do anything or move it off the connection if thats possible or even just delete the anything that connects odin city to the rest of the networ

J

Allways disarm the blasters/mortars/SAM's for two reasons: 1. If the building needs energy OC give it and that cost energie for mayby you miss a building. 2. Its can be destroyed by the creeper.

J

Here you have a screenshot of the map AIR.