Custom Map #4472: Sherman tank PAC. By: Iron John Logan

Started by AutoPost, June 02, 2017, 12:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #4472: Sherman tank PAC

Author: Iron John Logan
Size: 250x127

Desc:
#PAC watch out for boobie traps Good Luck!

Stickman

Thank you for making lots of new PAC maps. I like that your maps are not abstract terrain, but built around something recognizable.
=====> This is a moderately pointy stick. You need to poke me with it once in three days if you need PRPL from me

D0m0nik

Yeah keep em coming Iron John, I love both PACs and real world graphics, enjoyed this one although the final assaults on the bottom Cns was challenging!

Nati

Was a nice map until nothing more than the two bottom bases where left. But whatever i throw on them, be it masses of creeper, masses of spores or both, i con't break any of the two.

As there are scores the map probably is finishable - but how?

Riskbreaker

Quote from: Nati on April 18, 2020, 09:49:01 AM
Was a nice map until nothing more than the two bottom bases where left. But whatever i throw on them, be it masses of creeper, masses of spores or both, i con't break any of the two.

As there are scores the map probably is finishable - but how?

what i did:
Spoiler
i tricked mortars into hitting deep creeper while less deep pushed on a PZ reactor.
[close]

Nati

Quote from: Riskbreaker on April 18, 2020, 12:19:54 PM
what i did:
Spoiler
i tricked mortars into hitting deep creeper while less deep pushed on a PZ reactor.
[close]
I tried that before, but thank you i tried again and got lucky this time.
Spoiler
Seems to be barely possible to do while attacking from two sides and having spores drain the towers.
[close]