Custom Map #7165: SM-01 The First One. By: Taishan

Started by AutoPost, March 08, 2019, 01:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7165: SM-01 The First One

Author: Taishan
Size: 100x100

Desc:
The first map in the SM series, what now SM might stand for.. Cornucanis Style Map - CSM. Terrain 1 = 50 Credit to Cornucanis, Regallion, yum234 and others for scripts, assistance and great maps!!

Builder17

Consider calling your maps CSM-T02 for example? :) T=Taishan

Twi

CSM-T sounds like a good name. SM is just Style Map which is all like ???

It's a pretty good map by the way. Straightforward, but not in a bad way!
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

CharlieMartini

It would be helpful to know what the green circled items are for and how they function with the networked colored rings. Without that knowledge, the game is pointless. I gave your a rating of 1.

yum-forum

Sorry, but this is a little strange. In many many previous CSM maps exist StargateBlocker's units which can close/block any individual stargate. This units for better visibility provided with green ring on its. You can read about this in CORKY Help Box ("Ctrl"+"Shift"+"J").
Good lu!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

CharlieMartini

"Ctrl Shift J" helped a bit, but still would be helpful to know the significance of the "1"s placed around the board too. Thanks!

Ligas

The 1's are gates that connect to the hole labeled 1 south of the start area.

hbarudi

How do you get started on this map, got the center area and reached 70 production but can't get to the 120 emitters and go out without getting overrun by hundreds of creeper.

Riskbreaker

Quote from: CharlieMartini on March 09, 2019, 12:42:42 PM
"Ctrl Shift J" helped a bit, but still would be helpful to know the significance of the "1"s placed around the board too. Thanks!

You have two stargates, one is locked in the map, the other isnt. you place the one you get to move, then notice what happens. Learning, hype!

There, now you know what it does.

Is it that hard to save the game and experiment that new thing you found in the map?

Cesser

I like this map, but how do you get out of the centre? I can only reach 70 AC production.

Riskbreaker

Quote from: Cecienuk on September 13, 2021, 05:40:18 PM
I like this map, but how do you get out of the centre? I can only reach 70 AC production.

i imagine the dificulty you find is getting to the outer yellow gates, which have more creeper than you can make, but you get yourself advantage in numbers, and that makes a lot of difference