Set Core Parameters via CRPL

Started by thepenguin, April 20, 2013, 08:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grauniad

I really will be interested to see what map ThePenguin produces with all the requests he's made here.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

J

Quote from: Grauniad on April 26, 2013, 10:28:23 AM
I really will be interested to see what map ThePenguin produces with all the requests he's made here.
You're not the only one...
Is it possible to download the crpl reference wiki pages? Then I can code stuff without internet (still can't test without internet until CW3 is released)

knucracker

The best you can do is download the html pages one at a time, or with a crawler.  I forget which ones are any good, but in the past I've download a 'site' to local html files before.  I'd give you the html files on the server... if there were any.  What is on the server is in wiki syntax and gets rendered to html whenever a page is viewed.

thepenguin

Quote from: J on April 26, 2013, 10:37:08 AM
You're not the only one...
Is it possible to download the crpl reference wiki pages? Then I can code stuff without internet (still can't test without internet until CW3 is released)
I'm almost ready for release of the map, it should be out before monday, if all goes well with my fine-tuning the endgame. 
Current Map Name is Troublesome Trains 1: Tutorial (**Mission Name Suffix subject to changes**)
It's something significantly different from most of the other maps that have been produced, in terms of mission objectives.
We have become the creeper...