Only the hardest: High Complexity - Surface Emitter - Titan - No Experimentals

Started by UpperKEES, June 16, 2011, 05:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moo

Quote from: UpperKEES on July 10, 2011, 12:11:20 PM
Haven't played that one myself yet, but let me know if you need more help after reading this topic, which will explain how to use more than 60 energy per second. :)
great tips, it said i should keep crystals unused and use it for bursting over 60. that would take a lot of time replay the level
before replying it, i've already tried store energy into weapons, and arm them at once when charged. the creepers that 120M creeper emit is small enough for me to put a nullifier there. but the creepers arround the emitter is shaking left and right, it still destroy the nullifier within 5 seconds, while i still have energy stock in weapons
i'm not sure how to balance blaster/missiles count against it.
but i can't get more the blaster there because there's not enough room for them. and missiles isn't good (i guess) for this because when i arm them they shoot at the same time instead of like suppressing fire

MadMag

way down and small/high

bell night table large/high

Kithros

Quote from: moo on July 11, 2011, 06:41:26 AM
Quote from: UpperKEES on July 10, 2011, 12:11:20 PM
Haven't played that one myself yet, but let me know if you need more help after reading this topic, which will explain how to use more than 60 energy per second. :)
great tips, it said i should keep crystals unused and use it for bursting over 60. that would take a lot of time replay the level
before replying it, i've already tried store energy into weapons, and arm them at once when charged. the creepers that 120M creeper emit is small enough for me to put a nullifier there. but the creepers arround the emitter is shaking left and right, it still destroy the nullifier within 5 seconds, while i still have energy stock in weapons
i'm not sure how to balance blaster/missiles count against it.
but i can't get more the blaster there because there's not enough room for them. and missiles isn't good (i guess) for this because when i arm them they shoot at the same time instead of like suppressing fire

Repulsors are a lot more energy efficient when dealing with titans than blasters - I recommend using about 4 blasters, 6-8 repulsors, and the rest of your energy in launchers. The creeper is too dense for blasters to reasonably deal with - but having just a few of them can still buy time while the repulsors are slowing it down, until a launcher lands a hit on the creeper (you can also change when the launchers fire by deactivating them for short amounts of time). When dealing with high intensity emitters I recommend saving up all your ore for bursting when you go in for the nullify - the anti-creeper isn't particularly helpful when pushing towards the emitter, but it can buy a few very important seconds when going in for the nullify (doesnt apply in this case since you said you used all your ore, but for future reference).

MadMag

little bread farm small/high (This one is pretty hard)

shoe said shoe small/high

of farm morning large/high

to play door medium/high

moo

Repulsors are a lot more energy efficient when dealing with titans than blasters - I recommend using about 4 blasters, 6-8 repulsors, and the rest of your energy in launchers. The creeper is too dense for blasters to reasonably deal with - but having just a few of them can still buy time while the repulsors are slowing it down, until a launcher lands a hit on the creeper (you can also change when the launchers fire by deactivating them for short amounts of time). When dealing with high intensity emitters I recommend saving up all your ore for bursting when you go in for the nullify - the anti-creeper isn't particularly helpful when pushing towards the emitter, but it can buy a few very important seconds when going in for the nullify (doesnt apply in this case since you said you used all your ore, but for future reference).
thanks, i just beat it. like i beat other map, and like your suggestion
i tried to reduce blasters (arm/disarm to see if it works), add launchers
then i use the Repulsors to push back creepers and reduce more blasters
then i use multiple Repulsors to make room for nullifier, it seems 3 Repulsors in 45' angle is a trick to the light more dense
i put 1st at 4 facing 8, 2nd at 5 facing 9,  3rd at 3 facing 6
and another group of 3 is set up

then i can finally beat it

Spoiler

[close]

MadMag

MadMag

12,uhcnse9865slhinuxrgqzwegåcvyæj7p6 medium/high

9139719875136578863268555 medium/high (This is a very rare map, only1 emitter and gate on small, medium and high.. at medium the emitter is 69.7 million))

MadMag

MadMag

CreeperAddict

Vexsin

Begone - large/high
170M surface, 785M max, surface drones, overflows to the surface within a few seconds

Fisherck

Quote from: Vexsin on July 19, 2011, 10:01:18 AM
Begone - large/high
170M surface, 785M max, surface drones, overflows to the surface within a few seconds

Part of the requirements for this thread are that the maps are not experimentals. :)
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

MadMag

run in put small/high

floor flower flower large/high

Vexsin

Quote from: Fisherck on July 19, 2011, 10:19:32 AM
Quote from: Vexsin on July 19, 2011, 10:01:18 AM
Begone - large/high

Part of the requirements for this thread are that the maps are not experimentals. :)

Opps, didn't realize it had them, hah

MadMag