Custom Map #1192: KSF Map 1. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, July 24, 2018, 10:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1192: KSF Map 1

Author: FOXX
Size: 264x444

Desc:
Kajacx - Sorrontis - Foxx Map 1 2 Mechanics combined in 1 Map. More info on Forum. #ParticlesOverMiredLand

FOXX

First Map with the Ship Alooone Upgrade System (by Kajacx) combined with the System used in Map 1181 - Build a Bear (by Sorrontis).

Build a Bear System info

Press CRTL + Y to Build an Energy Mine
Press CRTL + U to Build a TiconDefenseGun
Press CRTL + H to Build an Emitter
Press CRTL + J to Buld an AmpGem

ALL Items will be Build at Current Mouse Position. Then Lathe it.
All Items have an Increased Cost.
You can Delete a placed Item by hoovering over with the Mouse and Press CTRL + X.
[close]

Ship Upgrade System info 1

- You Start with 2 Scrap, ShipLevel 0 and 4 LevelPoints.

- Max Shipsize Ship 1 = 8x8 Modules
               Ship 2 = 8x8 Modules
               Ship 3 = 8x8 Modules

- The 1st Level is Reached at 100 Particles. Each Next Level Increases with every 20 Particles Destroyed by the Upgradable Ships.

- Destroying an Enemy Ship gives 80 Exp and a 0.5 % change to leave 1 Scrap behind.

- You get a game event tag if you don't have enough Scrap to Upgrade or Level to Unlock.

- Each time you Upgrade your Ship your Upgraded Ship needs to be Rebuild and If the Upgradable Ship has an AmpGem on it you have to pick up the AmpGem after each Upgrade. Sorry, but there was no other way for this.
[close]

Ship Upgrade System info 2

It´s about collecting Scrap for Upgrade Parts and Destroying Particles to Level Up and Unlock more Modules.

Press CTRL+F for the Upgrade Options then Select the Ship you want to Upgrade and place the Ship in the Map.
Select which Part you want and place the Part in the Map - Shift for Info on Upgrade Parts.
Then Select the Ship Layout you want and Place that into the Map.
Now you have your Upgraded Ship ready to Build.

Press CTRL+SHIFT+F for the Unlock Options.
From here you can Select what Module you want to Unlock If you have the Matching Level.
Press Shift on Parts for Unlock Info.

After you Upgrade a Ship there may be an issue where the other Ship is Build on the map but in the ShipSlot it's not build. There is no way around this so keep an eye out for that. If the Ship is on the Map it's OK.

2 Tips:
- Upgrading works under Pause.
- You can do more Upgrades before Building your Upgraded Ship.

Lastly -> For the Building Time its best to have an AmpGem on Move/Build Speed Increase.

Let's Create our Custom Ships and Build some stuff :)
[close]

Module Costs

Module Costs:
ModuleScrapLevel
Lathe (L)32
Cannon (n)21
Cannon+ (N)22
Missile (m)21
Missile+ (M)22
Discharger (D)32
Engine (E)22
Grabber (B)22
Energy Tank (T)33
Reactor (R)23
Guppy (G)23
Port (P)23
Shield (S)34
MK7 (K)45
Fighter Base (F)55
Missiles+ (Y)35
Missiles (y)35
Cannons+ (Z)35
Cannons (z)35
Orbs (1)33
Convertors (2)33
Custom Reactor (5)33
Particle Bomb (6)22
CW3 Bomber (7)34
CW3 Strafer (8)34
[close]

Enjoy :)
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

MSG Digital

Running into an issue with this map.  I can upgrade my ship once, but afterwards if I press Ctrl-F, ship0 explodes and it disappears from available ships.

I played "Build A Bear" and all of the "Ship Alooone" series a few times and know what to expect.  Any Suggestions?

FOXX

Quote from: MSG Digital on July 24, 2018, 12:53:02 PM
Running into an issue with this map.  I can upgrade my ship once, but afterwards if I press Ctrl-F, ship0 explodes and it disappears from available ships.

I played "Build A Bear" and all of the "Ship Alooone" series a few times and know what to expect.  Any Suggestions?

Hi MSG Digital,
Welcome to the Forum.

Hmm, is the ship still in the first Shipslot?
all i can think of now tbh.

if you completed the upgrade steps the process is finished and if you press CTRL + F during a process it gets overruled.
also - ships shouldn't explode.

How many upgradable ships you have at this time in your shipslots?
If this happened after a ship pickup which ship did you pick up first?

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS