Custom Map #9722: D-Day on planet MG, day two. By: Martin Gronsdal

Started by AutoPost, October 06, 2021, 08:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9722: D-Day on planet MG, day two

Author: Martin Gronsdal
Size: 256x178

Desc:
So, you are the Commander and oh well, you can only build one Relay. But, just like in any real invasion, you do have a formidable force available. They are ready. They are bloodthirsty... and the Forge is fully upgraded! Get them!

Lappan

Over five weeks without a new MG map - we can only hope this is because you're testing something extra-fiendish, and haven't decamped to CW4, etc? (pretty-please)

Martin Gronsdal

hahaha, no, I still prefer CW3. I may make a map at some time, when my hate-tolerance-shield has regenerated sufficiently

TrickyPlayer

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on November 16, 2021, 05:25:00 AM
hahaha, no, I still prefer CW3. I may make a map at some time, when my hate-tolerance-shield has regenerated sufficiently
I don't disapprove of your maps. No hate from me. You won't hear me say your maps are the greatest in the world, I kinda don't like playing maps where I actually have to think a lot. I however still think they are a nice addition to colonial space.

If you wanted higher ratings, you could just make a normal map. Please keep to your style though, if you like making those kinda maps. After all, if people don't like it, they can just choose not to play it.
When you want an explanation for something I use in my levels, or if you want to suggest something, feel free to tell me. Just don't ask/suggest things every other day please :P