The Union [Join Requests Accepted]

Started by Zoura3025, October 12, 2016, 07:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoura3025

To the union:

We have entered the homeland of the "Shrapnoids" and are beginning to learn how hull separation works. The long answer will be addressed later, but for what we know now: These beings have used precursor technology to make surprisingly stable packets at only a millionth of the size of standardised packets. These are then focused into beams of energy, which get sent in rapid-fire pulses to power what they call "systems" as needed. It seems this manner of transport even works upon physical materials, causing Vulpe - our chief engineer - to be completely set back in her reverse-engineering of this technology.
(09:06:07) Zoura3025: But for us diehard fans: "Time is Sanity"

General Warfield

Uhhh... no harm in trying... right

Name: Horan Galactic Rebel Alliance (H.G.R.A)

Mission statement: H.G.R.A is the collected term for the (current-day) multiple alliances within the Horan sector. Recently our prolonged efforts have eliminated a threat to Horan space. I will not disclose the information of the threat other than it's astonishing similarity the particulate swarm. As such we have recently taken to the space outside of Horan, otherwise known as Redacted space by you gentlemen over there. We will admit that our vessels may not be most suited for combat outside of Horan due to an innate dependence on the presence of energy nodes. Though our extensive fleet can and will allow even a single energy node to support an entire fleet. At present only T.F.C.S otherwise known as The Four Capital Systems and to a minimal extent H.T.D.C (Haiman Technological Department of Combat) have opted to reveal a small portion of their arsenal for sale. That said we would enjoy if a long endured alliance such as you (the Union as a whole) could share your knowledge with us newcomers. In return we opt to vigilantly handle major and minor conflicts on captured systems and areas of redacted space. H.G.R.A specializes in defensive operations after all.

This is the HyperSpaceLink to our current brochure of revealed vessels: http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=22418.msg152872#msg152872
(courtesy of Dark Ambition's extremely helpful license bank and advertising expertise)

Closing: I would like to note that we will not tolerate civilian abuse regardless of race/species and/or cybernetic enhancements.  We especially do not tolerate any abuse to any Artificial intelligence with a sentience rating of 12 (a human). That said we would partake in both civilian operations as well as those requested by the Union.

P.S. come to our numerous bars in Horan space btw, we have nearly 10,000,000 types of drinks unique to Horan. Do note that said drinks are specific to the region/system you are in. We at H.G.R.A highly recommend buying a personal customisable ship for your adventures in Horan, whether it be being a bounty hunter, fighter pilot or any other ambition, we at Horan welcome you to our very own adventure paradise (just don't become a pirate, instead help us fight them).

Zoura3025

Quote from: General Warfield on December 04, 2016, 09:31:09 AM
Uhhh... no harm in trying... right

Name: Horan Galactic Rebel Alliance (H.G.R.A)

Mission statement: H.G.R.A is the collected term for the (current-day) multiple alliances within the Horan sector. Recently our prolonged efforts have eliminated a threat to Horan space. I will not disclose the information of the threat other than it's astonishing similarity the particulate swarm. As such we have recently taken to the space outside of Horan, otherwise known as Redacted space by you gentlemen over there. We will admit that our vessels may not be most suited for combat outside of Horan due to an innate dependence on the presence of energy nodes. Though our extensive fleet can and will allow even a single energy node to support an entire fleet. At present only T.F.C.S otherwise known as The Four Capital Systems and to a minimal extent H.T.D.C (Haiman Technological Department of Combat) have opted to reveal a small portion of their arsenal for sale. That said we would enjoy if a long endured alliance such as you (the Union as a whole) could share your knowledge with us newcomers. In return we opt to vigilantly handle major and minor conflicts on captured systems and areas of redacted space. H.G.R.A specializes in defensive operations after all.

This is the HyperSpaceLink to our current brochure of revealed vessels: http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=22418.msg152872#msg152872
(courtesy of Dark Ambition's extremely helpful license bank and advertising expertise)

Closing: I would like to note that we will not tolerate civilian abuse regardless of race/species and/or cybernetic enhancements.  We especially do not tolerate any abuse to any Artificial intelligence with a sentience rating of 12 (a human). That said we would partake in both civilian operations as well as those requested by the Union.

Welcome to the Union! If you'd be so kind, we like you to showcase your affiliation through a listing on your server.

P.S. come to our numerous bars in Horan space btw, we have nearly 10,000,000 types of drinks unique to Horan. Do note that said drinks are specific to the region/system you are in. We at H.G.R.A highly recommend buying a personal customisable ship for your adventures in Horan, whether it be being a bounty hunter, fighter pilot or any other ambition, we at Horan welcome you to our very own adventure paradise (just don't become a pirate, instead help us fight them).

Yessir... piracy is a horrid offense, it would be cruel and unjust to steal technology from anyone, no matter the relevance or worth.

Keeper Decagon

I would also like to say: Welcome to our newest member!

We especially do not tolerate any abuse to any Artificial intelligence with a sentience rating of 12 (a human).

It is interesting that you mention this... you see, we (the Hiigaran Defence Force) have been locked in combat with a highly advanced AI civilization calling themselves the "Hydraxil Collective". Their irrational aggression towards anything human is most unfortunate, and as such we will do what we must to eliminate the threat they pose, not only to us, but to everyone in Union space.

We simply hope this conflict does not harm relations between us.

That is all.

-Fleet Commander Decagon of the Hiigara Defence Force.
"For me, there is no honour or glory. No praise to be had for what I do. I fulfill my purpose for the protection of all... neither of us are going to make it out of here alive." - ?? ??, 145th CE

General Warfield

Ah yes the Hydraxil collective......

We at H.G.R.A might have been intimate to some of their folk. No worries, the kind that situates in Horan space are 'original'. What 'original' might mean is classified (something yadda yadda heretics yadda yadda awesomely destructive yadda yadda bomb yadda yadda old gods yadda yadda....)

GoodMorning

Relating to the recent discoveries by the Silicon Nomads and HDF, Rising Star is considering a project with regard to contact with the sentient forms of interstellar life. However, as with many of our projects marked to be undertaken in your region, we find ourselves handicapped by our lack of knowledge of your "corporate" system of resource distribution. In order to remedy this, we would like to request the assistance of the Union as an interface between Rising Star and much of the wider corporate society.

While we do not practice "business" as you understand it, we believe that we will soon be able to ... (phrasing uncertain) "make it worth your while"?
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Equinox

:::Incoming message:::
:::Origin: Equinox, Silicon Nomads:::

Greeting: The Silicon Nomads acknowledge the Anti-Particulate Union. I wish you well.

Request: After consideration, we have decided to petition the Union for admittance and membership.

Statement: Our primary objective is the protection and preservation of human and/or sentient life. Destruction of the particulate is of secondary importance, nominally. However, we frequently find that achieving our primary objective necessitates the destruction of any particulate in the vicinity. The simple fact is, the less particulate that exists, the better off humanity will be, both in the short term and long term. Therefore, we believe that the goals of the Union is parallel with our own, and that we can accomplish more through cooperation and coordination than by working separately.

Request: We would also like to mirror the Rising Star's additional request. Before returning to civilization, we had a nomadic existence within Redacted space for over 400 cycles. We were out of contact with civilization, and were focused on day to day survival. Upon our return, we found much had changed during our prolonged absence. While we are attempting to reintegrate into galactic society, we are frequently caught off guard by new regulations, laws, and requirements that were not in place four centuries ago. It has not been easy, to say the least. Having an intermediary that knows current galactic law will be of great assistance to us. While our funds are currently limited, we will endeavor to provide adequate compensation for this service.

Addendum: Silicon Nomad ships currently available for purchase are located here: Silicon Nomad ship database

:::End Message:::

Zoura3025

Quote from: Equinox on December 10, 2016, 02:13:36 PM
:::Incoming message:::
:::Origin: Equinox, Silicon Nomads:::

Greeting: The Silicon Nomads acknowledge the Anti-Particulate Union. I wish you well.

Request: After consideration, we have decided to petition the Union for admittance and membership.

Statement: Our primary objective is the protection and preservation of human and/or sentient life. Destruction of the particulate is of secondary importance, nominally. However, we frequently find that achieving our primary objective necessitates the destruction of any particulate in the vicinity. The simple fact is, the less particulate that exists, the better off humanity will be, both in the short term and long term. Therefore, we believe that the goals of the Union is parallel with our own, and that we can accomplish more through cooperation and coordination than by working separately.

Request: We would also like to mirror the Rising Star's additional request. Before returning to civilization, we had a nomadic existence within Redacted space for over 400 cycles. We were out of contact with civilization, and were focused on day to day survival. Upon our return, we found much had changed during our prolonged absence. While we are attempting to reintegrate into galactic society, we are frequently caught off guard by new regulations, laws, and requirements that were not in place four centuries ago. It has not been easy, to say the least. Having an intermediary that knows current galactic law will be of great assistance to us. While our funds are currently limited, we will endeavor to provide adequate compensation for this service.

Addendum: Silicon Nomad ships currently available for purchase are located here: Silicon Nomad ship database

:::End Message:::

Accepted, friend. Welcome to the Union.

tornado

Minor thing: Ship classification.

If you search for 'Frigate' you get things that range from the destructive capacity of the GalTech 'Destroyer' tot he Galtech 'Varo'.
Would it be possible to get some kind of unifying standard?

We are interested in joining, but our mission statement(When we get around to formalizing it) conflicts with yours, so unlikely.
Now CEO of Particular Endeavors. http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=23752.new#new
We apologize for all inconveniences that we caused.
Quotefirst, you have to imagine a very big box, fitting inside a very samll box.
then, you have to build one

cpaca

I would like to join the Union. 
My corporation is the Custom Module Creators [sometimes the s is put on Module instead of Creator, i don't really care]
We are a different corporation which, instead of dwelling in the box of "stock parts", we create our own parts. The Union is the perfect final-tester to see how it fares in battle [without all the explosions of testing.]
To quote: "When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade!" - Cave Johnson, Portal 2.
Custom Modules Corporation HyperLink 
https://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=25482.0
Again, our Corporation is the Custom Module Creators. And, Again, our parts may be of use to your ships, especially in a war between two corporations or even a Loki Return.
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

Spaartan

Transmission: Encryption level 5

Greetings, this is Captain Spaartan

We are the Falcon Renegades, and we wish to be a research and offensive ally. Our ships are all highly defended and are always ready to help. Our ships may not be the best, but sure as heck we got close to it. Our sector is always available to damaged and low energy fleets, just make sure you tell us beforehand (You don't want the Hydraxil Collective to think you are an enemy, or are invading our space)

Here is the link to our ships and fleet designs: https://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=25386.0

With best regards,
Captain Spaartan

At the end of the game, the Queen and the Pawn are put in the same box.

Grand Teki

This is Grand Teki speaking in the name of the UESO.

We're humans, we currently have Earth's solar system, our birthplace under our protection, and we're not interfering with it. We have the capability to turn most things into common materials (water into iron by splitting and fusing atom's nuclei precisely, but not enough precise to make things heavier than steel this way). Our ships are usually pretty effective and not very flashy. Usually. We aim to protect every life possible by using a teleportation system called the Death Recovery System, or DRS. It consumes 99%+ of our power generation, but it is effective in the entire galaxy, but only this one.

Thread (WIP)

---For humanity!---
Grand Teki, Founder of the UESO
TFW quarantie
I'm @Grand Teki#2977 on Discord.

Behind these googly eyes, lies an introvert.

theachevah

!!=Incoming Message from: The Union=!!

II=Message Read.=II

II=Begin Transmission:=II

Greetings. We are the Tierra Prima Collective.
I am Unit ZO-Sim-OS-114, But you can call me Zosimos.

I am Unit L-Arc-WYD-114, also known as Larcwyde.

We have received your message and have decided that we want to join the Union.

we deemed such decision as logical,
And thus, have decided to join.

you can see more about us in these documents:
!!=Sending Archives... titled: About Us...=!!
http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=27751.0

if there is anything we are able to assist you with,
You can always call us.

We have the technology to merge ships.
Perhaps this may be of use to you?

II=End Transmission.=II
What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!