Question

Started by Michionlion, January 22, 2011, 11:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michionlion

So, I've compiled a lot of data, such as the story, tips on how to beat maps, and other such stuff.  It will not be walk-throughs, but simply help, because a lot of people don't want to know exactly how to beat it, they just need a little help.  But before I post it, I want to know if anybody thinks I shouldn't.  By the way, all the story will be in spoiler tags, and so will the tips so you can find just what you're looking for and not get anything else.  And also to make it look a lot cleaner.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Blaze

ontheworld

Do it, maybe get a playthrough off the interwebs for it too

Michionlion

ok, well then i'll start a separate thread for it.  thanks.  i'll have to finish octan-loki, but that'll be easy.  i'll be editing the thread for a long time though.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

mthw2vc

Then you can get to such matters as Gump, ChopRaider, DTD and Ix. (I won't be happy unless it works on double down! :P)

Michionlion

well, we'll get to those too sometimes.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

ctuna

I just saw this thread, and the start of the tips. It looks really good to me, and I think it's something the newbie community (and maybe others) really needs. I can't tell you how frustrated I got when I started. Only a few were willing to help me directly in detail before I got to the chat. Maybe having the highest score on everything is less of a draw than it was early on. Thanks for helping others enjoy the game.

Michionlion

yes, i was also thinking that when most of the 'expert' community leaves for cw2 that would be a good place for people to get help.
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!