Some general help needed

Started by Oaky, April 12, 2010, 01:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oaky

I'm just confused about a few little things, and they're all related.

Firstly, what does the green bar do? It's the one that starts at 20/20 and it's number goes all over the place. Sometimes it's almost at the maximum number, but on occasion when I have a massive map it's at 0 out of 160 or whatever I have. I dunno what it does, what it's used for why I need to increase it.

My second question was regarding the Storage things you can build. I guess it's pretty similar to the first question, I know it increases the max capacity of the green bar but I have no idea what the hell it does.

Lastly, I don't get the 3 sub-bars at all. I know you want collection high and the other two low, but what do they specifically mean? If my yellow is too high how do I get it down and what will happen if I don't? Same goes for the red.

Thanks a stack, I hope you'll be able to help me out.
~ Oaky

Karsten75

Start with this thread, then follow the link I made in that thread and then go from there.

Oaky

Thanks a stack Karsten. One last thing, does Cost = number of grey 'packets' required to build?

EDIT: And is there any way to 'heal' injured weapons?

SPIFFEN

Yes and yes =)
But it take some time to heal an weapon ,
and it does it faster if you have enought energy .
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Kamron3

Quote from: Oaky on April 12, 2010, 05:03:42 AM
Thanks a stack Karsten. One last thing, does Cost = number of grey 'packets' required to build?

EDIT: And is there any way to 'heal' injured weapons?

Weapons heal themselves over time. I didn't notice it until I had suggested it and people told me it already happened :)

_k

Oaky

Thanks a heap everyone :)

If there is such a feature on these forums, request a lock please.