Custom Map #233: PDF: The Destruction. By: Prymanion Defense Force

Started by AutoPost, October 23, 2016, 10:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #233: PDF: The Destruction

Author: Prymanion Defense Force
Size: 480x270

Desc:
This Leve, is pretty hard! You and your fleet attack a location that has been constructing lots of ships that have been harassing Yorktown, only to find that most factories are Indestructable!! Blast your way through each defense and activate the totem to destroy ALL enemy factories! Good Luck!!! Use Strategy, find patterns. Look hard for hidden detail!

Three_Pryme

NOTE: This one is pretty challenging and you have to look hard and find specific patterns to disrupt to help you out. also, DEFEND THE MEDIC AT ALL COSTS!
Commanding officer in particle extermination

Steam ID:Three_Pryme

harrymcb

actually this one wasn't so hard for me. the mix of emergent and tons of MK7's meant nothing was very difficult. the ships in the center of the map just rammed through the emergent and into my mk7's, i slowly ate away at the struc till i got that totem, the cannons at the bottom right had no resupply so i just taunted them once with a shielded ship. one shield was enough to cap the emitter till i could lathe it. the only challenge i had was beating the ship in the top right, but once i put all my firepower on him he crumbled. i also noted that i couldn't take the top right totem till the mire there was gone, that increased my time a few minutes. despite all of that it was a fun map. i would still recommend playing it, it has some cool custom ships 8).

D0m0nik

Not a big fan of this one I am afraid, for me the enemy ships are too easy for your fleet and taking the top right totem was tedious without omnis. As long as you keep your ships together then nothing is a challenge on this map.

Three_Pryme

Quote from: D0m0nik on October 24, 2016, 04:34:27 PM
Not a big fan of this one I am afraid, for me the enemy ships are too easy for your fleet and taking the top right totem was tedious without omnis. As long as you keep your ships together then nothing is a challenge on this map.

yeah i though omnis would make stuff a bit too easy.

Everyone has their opinion. Thanks for playing though!

Three_Pryme

Quote from: harrymcb on October 24, 2016, 09:52:39 AM
actually this one wasn't so hard for me. the mix of emergent and tons of MK7's meant nothing was very difficult. the ships in the center of the map just rammed through the emergent and into my mk7's, i slowly ate away at the struc till i got that totem, the cannons at the bottom right had no resupply so i just taunted them once with a shielded ship. one shield was enough to cap the emitter till i could lathe it. the only challenge i had was beating the ship in the top right, but once i put all my firepower on him he crumbled. i also noted that i couldn't take the top right totem till the mire there was gone, that increased my time a few minutes. despite all of that it was a fun map. i would still recommend playing it, it has some cool custom ships 8).

Thanks for playing! For me it was a challenge because the enemy emergent was very attracted to the "Medic" Ship

harrymcb

actually i only saw one enemy emergent once. i saw it spawn and get instantly shot down. it wasn't till i was at the last totem that i knew there was any red emergent at all.

Three_Pryme

yeah i tried an experiement with one red emergent with 150 health and 150 blue emergent with one health