Custom Map #203: Firework Factory. By: Oblivion

Started by AutoPost, October 19, 2016, 07:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #203: Firework Factory

Author: Oblivion
Size: 320x180

Desc:
Beta testing initiate. Thanks to Karsten75.

Asbestos

Fun, if a little too easy. The ships are crazy powerful (one particle beam per ship is plenty) and the progenitor isn't very well-defended.

Oblivion

Its just a test on a new concept, its not supposed to be hard or difficult in any manner, for now.
~Memes have been scientifrically proven to be the very essence of life unto itself~

fumbuckle

I went straight for the progenitor too. The fireworks were pretty cool, but what was causing the fireworks before the enemy struc? The burst buildings (Ticon?) were making fireworks on themselves, but the ones before the wall instakilled my ships sometimes if they happened to burst on them. I didn't think that was quite fair, but I might have been missing something. I look forward to your future maps

Oblivion

The fireworks are just a heavy health particle that when it gets within range of the ship it launched out for explodes into that firework of short lived particles. Maybe that answers your question?
~Memes have been scientifrically proven to be the very essence of life unto itself~

fumbuckle

Aha, I see. That makes sense. I suppose I wasn't paying enough attention then. It wasn't too big of a deal, I only lost 3 ships to that. I'll have to go back and look harder at those firework particles.